- Bleakrock is an island off the northeast coast of Skyrim between Windhelm and Solstheim. The hardy Nords who inhabit Bleakrock are mostly farmers and fisherfolk. A small contingent of Pact soldiers keeps a sharp lookout for pirates and raiders.
|Northeast of Morrowind|
Bleakrock Isle is a small, barren island in the sea northwest of Morrowind, just to the south of Solstheim. Sparsely populated and far off any major trade routes, it is garrisoned by only a small Ebonheart Pact force to watch for enemy ships. Since the beginning of the Three Banners War, bandits began appearing in Bleakrock, and many citizens begun to carry around alabaster whistles to sound when they require aid.
The island is where Ebonheart Pact players begin their journey after escaping Coldharbour. Over the course of the Pact questline, you will assist Captain Rana in locating Bleakrock's missing villagers, and subsequently evacuating them in the wake of an attack by the Daggerfall Covenant.
- Bleakrock Village — The main village on Bleakrock Isle.
Points of Interest
- Companions Point — A small shrine with two statues on a rock just off the southwestern coast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Deathclaw's Lair — A small cave located southeast of Bleakrock Village.
- Paddlefloe Fishing Camp — A small island camp just off the northern coast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Frostedge Camp — A bandit camp in the northeast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Halmaera's House — A large Nord-style house to the west of Bleakrock Village.
- Hozzin's Folly — A mine in west-central Bleakrock Isle. It was first started by a family from Stonefalls, who were rumored to be daedra worshipers.
- Hunter's Camp — A Fighters Guild camp in the northwest of Bleakrock Isle.
- Orkey's Hollow — A cave in the north of Bleakrock Isle.
- Skyshroud Barrow — A Nordic ruin in eastern of Bleakrock Isle. According to Captain Rana it's an old dragon shrine from the time of the Dragon War.
|A Beginning at Bleakrock|
|Hozzin's Folly||The Frozen Man||What Waits Beneath|
|The Missing of Bleakrock|
|Sparking the Flame||Escape from Bleakrock|
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is on an alternate path.|
Ebonheart Pact Quests
- A Beginning at Bleakrock: Travel to Bleakrock Isle to help those who saved you from the sea.
- The Missing of Bleakrock: Scour the island for villagers to prepare for evacuation.
- See Side Quests
- Sparking the Flame: Fight your way to the signal fire to warn the mainland of the attack by the Daggerfall Covenant.
- Escape from Bleakrock: Use an ancient tomb to escape from the attacking Covenant forces.
- At Frost's Edge: Raid a bandit camp on Bleakrock Isle.
- Dangerous Webs: Rescue three Fighters Guild members from frostbite spiders.
- Lost on Bleakrock: Find a missing fisherman.
- Tracking the Game: Track and kill a monster bat.
- Underfoot: Rescue three villagers who have been turned into skeevers.
|High atop the shrouded Barrow.||Just outside Skyshroud Barrow.|
|A Hollow Victory beyond the iceflows.||Just outside Orkey's Hollow.|
|To dig too deep would be no Folly.||Inside Hozzin's Folly.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Armor of the Trainee||Bal Foyen
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.