|Western Malabal Tor|
The Broken Coast is the western region of Malabal Tor. The port city of Velyn Harbor sits on the west coast, and the tree city of Falinesti can be found here in the Summer. The Broken Coast Dolmen lies on an island off the coast on the eastern edge of the region. It is bordered on the east by the Xylo River Basin.
- Dra'bul — A Wood Orc camp in central Malabal Tor, west of Vulkwasten.
- Fuller's Break — A dock in northern Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Velyn Harbor — A large port town in western Malabal Tor, north of the Greenshade gate.
Groves and Marshes
- Deepwoods — A village in western Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Falinesti Summer Site — The summer location of Falinesti, in western Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Crimson Cove — A cave in Malabal Tor.
- Dead Man's Drop — A mine in eastern Malabal Tor, on the shore east of Fuller's Break containing Ra Gada pirates.
- Tomb of the Apostates — A cave in southern Malabal Tor, west of Tanglehaven containing undead.
- Bitterpoint Strand — A small island north of Velyn Harbor in Malabal Tor.
- Dugan's Knoll — A hill just northeast of Ilayas Ruins in Malabal Tor.
- Broken Coast Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island northwest of Vulkwasten in northern Malabal Tor.
Points of Interest
- Matthild's Last Venture — A camp in western Malabal Tor, southeast of Ilayas Ruins.
- Starwalk Cavern — A small cave southeast of Velyn Harbor, in western Malabal Tor.
- Stranglewatch — A small camp south of Dra'bul, in central Malabal Tor.
- Dra'Bul Wayshrine — Located south-southwest of Dra'bul.
- Ilayas Ruins Wayshrine — Located just southeast of Ilayas Ruins.
- Velyn Harbor Wayshrine — Located in southwest Velyn Harbor.
- Export Business: Free the captured sailors.
- The Hound's Men: Investigate the Houndsmen sighted near Deepwoods.
- Lost Daughter: Return a vase to its previous owner.
- Nature's Best Friend: Find a Khajiit who ate too much candy.
- Naval Intelligence: Gather intel about a band of Imperial pirates.
- A Nord in Need: Return a battered shield to its owner.
- Raise the Curtain: Help the Dancing Scrib get back on the road.
- The Show Must Go On: Rescue the Dancing Scrib from the Steel Shrikes.
- The Storm's Call: Defend the Sphere of Storms from the Sea Vipers.
- The Summer Site: Investigate Falinesti Summer Site and uncover the location of the Walking City.
- The Tale of the Green Lady: Learn more about the Green Lady.
- The Unkindest Cut: Recover some tools from the burned-out houses of Velyn Harbor.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Uncover the Hound's Plan||5||You've uncovered the Hound's Plan to lure the Green Lady to Silvenar.|