Frostwater Tundra is the southwestern region of Eastmarch. It contains the forts Amol and Mistwatch in the south, and extends as far north as the Bonestrewn Crest. The Frostwater Tundra Dolmen lies in the south, west of Fort Amol. It borders with The Rift to the south, but there is no crossing here. Giant's Run borders on the north and the Icewind Peaks are to the east.
- Fort Amol — A fort in southwestern Eastmarch.
- Mistwatch — A ruin in southern Eastmarch.
- Wittestadr — A small settlement in central Eastmarch, south of Windhelm.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- The Frigid Grotto — A cave in southwestern Eastmarch, northwest of Fort Amol containing trolls.
- Old Sord's Cave — A cave in southern Eastmarch, south of Wittestadr containing Stormfist soldiers.
Points of Interest
- Crimson Kada's Crafting Cavern — A cave in southwestern Eastmarch, northeast of Fort Amol.
- Darkwater Crossing — A small Argonian settlement east of Fort Amol in southern Eastmarch.
- Hermit's Hideout — A shack northwest of Mistwatch in southern Eastmarch.
- Fort Amol Wayshrine — Located northeast of Fort Amol.
- Mistwatch Wayshrine — Located just northeast of Mistwatch.
- Wittestadr Wayshrine — Located west-southwest of Wittestadr.
- Alchemical Analysis: Deliver a mysterious metal ore to an alchemist.
- Bath Time: Recover some bath salts for bathers in the hot springs.
- Best of the Best: Participate in a rabbit hunting contest.
- Dark Deeds: Investigate the emergence of draugr from Bonestrewn Barrow.
- Do Kill the Messenger: Intercept a Stormfist courier taking a message to the Orcthane.
- Labor Dispute: Help liberate Lost Knife Mine from the Stormfist Clan.
- Mystery Metal: Recover a magical ore sample from the depths of a mine.
- Pilfered Urn: Return a valuable burial urn to its owner.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Skald-King's Salvation||5||Save Jorunn the Skald-King at Mistwatch Tower.|