Zabamat is the northwestern coastal region of Stonefalls. The city of Ebonheart occupies the large island on the eastern side of the region. The town of Lukiul Uxith is found in the west, between Fort Virak in the north and Heimlyn Keep in the south. The Zabamat Dolmen is just to the east of Fort Virak. The pass to The Rift is found in the northeast corner. The Varanis region borders to the south and west, while Daen Seeth is to the east.
- Fort Virak — A fort in northwestern Stonefalls.
- Heimlyn Keep — A fort in western Stonefalls, north of Kragenmoor.
- Lukiul Uxith — An Argonian town in western Stonefalls, just north of Heimlyn Keep.
Farms and Plantations
- Hrogar's Hold — A farmstead in western Stonefalls, east of the Argonian village of Lukiul Uxith.
- Sulfur Pools — A series of pools in west-central Stonefalls, west of Ebonheart.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Brothers of Strife — An enormous statue towering over a series of ruins in southern Stonefalls, south of Ebonheart.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Hightide Hollow — An abandoned mine in central Stonefalls, west of Ebonheart containing spiders.
- Mephala's Nest — A ruin in central Stonefalls, just south of Ebonheart containing goblins.
- The Brahma's Grove — A grove in central Stonefalls, south of Ebonheart.
- The Matron's Clutch — An island off the coast west of Ebonheart.
Points of Interest
- Armature's Upheaval — A ruin in central Stonefalls, south of Ebonheart.
- Dagger's Point Invasion Camp — Located west of Ebonheart in central Stonefalls.
- Greymist Falls — Located northwest of Lukiul Uxith in western Stonefalls.
- Stonefang Isle — Located north of Ebonheart in northern Stonefalls.
- Brothers of Strife Wayshrine — Located north of the Brothers of Strife.
- Ebonheart Wayshrine — Located in central Ebonheart.
- Fort Virak Wayshrine — Located south of Fort Virak.
- Hrogar's Hold Wayshrine — Located south of Hrogar's Hold.
- Sulfur Pools Wayshrine — Located southeast of the Sulfur Pools.
- Vivec's Antlers Wayshrine — Located south of Vivec's Antlers.
- Jester's Festival — A tent found south of Ebonheart.
- Shrine of Almalexia — A shrine to Almalexia just east of Ebonheart.
- Shrine of Sotha Sil — A shrine to Sotha Sil located on an island just north of Ebonheart.
- Shrine of Vivec — A shrine to Vivec just west of Ebonheart.
- A Bit of Sport: Impress Nord sawyers by fighting them drunk.
- The Brothers Will Rise: Discover how the Brothers of Strife were born.
- Cleansing the Past: Help put the dead to rest at Vivec's Antlers.
- The Curse of Heimlyn Keep: Help save the scholars of the Keep from an ancient curse.
- Enlightenment Needs Salt: Aid an Argonian alchemist in her attempts to join the Mages Guild.
- Hunting Invaders: Help an Argonian village repel a Covenant assault.
- Kinsman's Revenge: Help find Hrogar's missing sons.
- Night of the Soul: Help a Temple disciple regain his faith.
- Peril at the Pools: Locate the farmers who were displaced by the Covenant invasion.
- Protecting the Hall: Help defend Hrogar's Hold from a goblin attack.
- Recovering the Guar: Locate the guar that ran away during the Covenant attack.
- Restoring Order: Help the governing house of Ebonheart unite the disparate citizens.
- The Sapling: Help save the Argonian's Hist tree in Ebonheart.
- Savages of Stonefalls: Slay the most vicious creatures in the Stonefalls countryside.
- A Storm Broken: Search for a missing resident of Lukiul Uxith.
- Taking the Tower: Collaborate on another wine-related "business venture".
- The Truth about Spiders: Figure out what is controlling the spiders in Hightide Hollow.
- What Was Done Must Be Undone: Enter the Reliquary and end the curse of Heimlyn Keep.
- Window on the Past: Uncover the history of the Brothers of Strife.
- Lava Foot Stomp: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Dunmer of Stonefalls.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
- A Noble Guest: Steal away the "king's betrothed" to join his feast.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|General Serien's Demise||5||Slay General Serien and stop the Covenant invasion of Stonefalls.|