Frostbreak Ridge is the western region of Wrothgar. It is also known as Western Wrothgar and has a milder climate than the rest of the zone, and consists mainly of boreal forests found along the cove of the Great Bay. The ruins of Old Orsinium can be found here, along with the Friendship Gate linking the zone to Stormhaven.
Like the other two subzones of Wrothgar, Western Wrothgar is distinguishable by its climate and little else. Its defining feature is the large rocky ridge that runs through the middle, resulting in a massive drop in altitude. It has no associated questline or achievements, and has been left purposefully unnamed in-game.
- Friendship Gate — A gate found on the western border of Wrothgar.
- Frostbreak Fortress — A fort found west-southwest of Orsinium.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Paragon's Remembrance — A ruin found in the far southwest corner of Wrothgar, northwest of Friendship Gate.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Old Orsinium — An Orcish ruin in Wrothgar.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Watcher's Hold — A ruin east of Friendship Gate.
- Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
Points of Interest
- Boreal Forge — A crafting station found east of Friendship Gate.
- Grudge-Rock Falls — A waterfall east of Friendship Gate.
- Shipwreck Cove — A bay found northeast of Friendship Gate.
- Frostbreak Ridge Wayshrine — Located north of Frostbreak Fortress.
- Great Bay Wayshrine — Located northeast of Thukhozod's Sanctum.
- Siege Road Wayshrine — Located on the road northwest of Watcher's Hold.