|Underneath the Imperial City|
The Imperial Sewers are the sewer system of the Imperial City. For those who own the Imperial City DLC or are members of ESO Plus, the sewers serve as the means of entry to the city and players will be ported straight to their own Alliance's base of operations when joining an Imperial City Campaign. The Imperial Sewers plays similarly to a Public Dungeon, but with PvP in all areas except a few small alliance safe zones. The alliance safe zones contain ladders that go to all the city districts, leading to small rally points in the city. The only ways to get back to the sewer safe zone if one has left the rally point is to use one of the ladders on the edges of the district, which connect to deeper parts of the sewers, and then walk back to the alliance base, or to use a Sigil of Imperial Retreat. These sigils can be purchased from Tel Var General Merchants or found in chests in the Imperial Sewers.
Within the sewers are three different alliance-based branches that all converge to the central Barathrum Centrata. Each branch contains four group boss champions, two striking locales, two district ladders, and a total of seven skyshards spread out among them. The Coldharbour Elite Guard, a powerful group of xivkyn group bosses, patrol paths through the sewers, and Cunning and Trove Scamps also spawn at rare times. The sewers contain three entrances to the White-Gold Tower, and three entrances to the Ancient Underground, all in close proximity to alliance bases.
- Aldmeri Dominion Base — The main base of operations for the Aldmeri Dominion in the Imperial City, located in the Irrigation Tunnels.
- Daggerfall Covenant Base — The main base of operations for the Daggerfall Covenant in the Imperial City, located in the Lambent Passage.
- Ebonheart Pact Base — The main base of operations for the Ebonheart Pact in the Imperial City, located in the Harena Hypogeum.
Aldmeri Dominion Branch
- Irrigation Tunnels — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Aldmeri Dominion territory.
- Abyssal Depths — A section of the Aldmeri Dominion branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Weaver's Nest — A section of the Imperial Sewers joining the Aldmeri Dominion branch to the central hub.
Daggerfall Covenant Branch
- Lambent Passage — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Daggerfall Covenant territory.
- Vile Drainage — A section of the Daggerfall Covenant branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Wavering Veil — A section of the Imperial Sewers joining the Daggerfall Covenant branch to the central hub.
Ebonheart Pact Branch
- Harena Hypogeum — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Ebonheart Pact territory.
- Antediluvian Vaults — A section of the Ebonheart Pact branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Alessian Tombs — A section of the Imperial Sewers joining the Ebonheart Pact branch to the central hub.
- Exiting the sewers will transport you back to the location you were at prior to entering the Imperial City Campaign, rather than returning you to the Lake Rumare shoreline.
- Many portals can be found scattered throughout the sewers. Closing all three portals in the center of the Barathrum Centrata will summon the Simulacrum of Molag Bal.
- Prior to Update 22, the Imperial City was accessed through the Sewers from a Cyrodiil campaign. Access was indicated by a dragon-shaped gate icon on the map.
- The Imperial Sewers map is missing a passage in the Alessian Tombs that goes beneath the area with Secundinus the Despoiler.