|# of Zones||1|
|Center of the Imperial City|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||30 minutes|
Built by the Ayleids as a focus of mystic power at the heart of Tamriel, the White-Gold Tower has long been a symbol of the Empires of Cyrodiil that followed. Now it is in danger of being absorbed into Coldharbour—and could draw Tamriel in after it!
The White-Gold Tower is a group dungeon found in the center of the Imperial City. Traditionally the seat of the Empire, the Tower has been overrun with Daedra and is being pulled into Coldharbour by Molag Bal. Empress Regent Clivia Tharn is attempting to retake the structure. White-Gold Tower has both a Normal and a Veteran mode.
- White-Gold Tower Objective: (?) / You braved the dangers of the White-Gold Tower.
- Pledge: White-Gold Tower: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing White-Gold Tower.
White-Gold Tower Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the White-Gold Tower.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Xivkyn Lacerators, Flagellants and Bulwarks
- Shriven Aristocrats and Nobles
- Skeletal foot soldiers, and assassins
- Dremora Morikyn, Sunderers, Churls, Ferylkyn
- Planemeld Rifts
- Winged Twilights
- Spider Daedra
- Grievous Twilights
- Crematorial Guards, large Daedroths
- The Iron-Swathed Glutton, a flesh colossus
- The Scion of Wroth, a daedric titan
- A group of three Imperial warriors called the Elite Guard, consisting of Cordius Pontifio, Otho Numida and Micella Carlinus
The entrance. Empress Regent Clivia Tharn, Sister Terran Arminus, the Empress' guards, and several Imperial archers, healers, and soldiers can be found here. The Daedric Embers Trophy Vault is located through a tunnel on the west side of the room.
Green Emperor Way
- First pull: three zombies, two skeletal foot soldiers, one Xivkyn Lacerator.
- Second pull: three zombies, one skeletal foot soldiers, one skeletal assassin, one Dremora Morikyn, one Xivkyn Flagellant.
- Third pull: four zombies, one skeletal assassin, one Xivkyn Lacerator and one Xivkyn Bulwark.
- There are Daedra on the stairs west of the third pull: A Xivkyn Flagellant, a Dremora Morikyn, a Dremora Ferylkyn, and a Zombie.
- Above the second pull (on the ledge east of it; north of the Iron-Swathed Glutton), there's a group of Daedra watching a brawl between a Dremora Sunderer and a Skeletal Assassin. A Dremora Morikyn, a Dremora Ferylkyn, and a Xivkyn Flagellant are watching, laughing and cheering while the two square up. A heavy sack can be found beside a headstone on this ledge.
A chest and a heavy sack can spawn by the Ruby Throne, behind the boss.
Imperial Guard Quarters
The first pull consists of one Xivkyn Flagellant, one Dremora Morikyn, three Skeletal Foot Soldiers. There's a snake near the door to the next pull. A chest can spawn in the nook located across from the door to the next room. In the next room, you'll encounter two Planemeld Rifts.
The third pull is just out in the hallway and to the left. It consists of three Skeletal Foot Soldiers, a Dremora Morikyn, a Xivkyn Bulwark,a Xivkyn Lacerator, and a Skeletal Assassin. A passive snake slithers among their boots, and there's a fiendroth ahead and to the right. The door at the end of this hallway brings you to the Lower Elder Scrolls Library.
Lower Elder Scroll Library
When you pass through the door, you'll end up in a hallway cluttered with rubble, almost to a claustrophobic extent. The first group of enemies in this hallway consists of four Banekin, two Skeletal Assassins, a Skeletal Foot Soldier, and a Dremora Morikyn. A Crematorial Guard blocks the way through the door at the end of the hall.
The door brings you to the next section of the library, where you'll fight the Imperial Dragonguard. Sister Terran reveals the Elder Scroll, and Clivia Tharn grabs it, causing the ceiling to explode. She then commands her Dragonguard to kill everyone present as she flees through the side door.
The Shattered Void
Imperial Battlemage Quarters
The third Speaking Stone is in the hallway. The Battlemage Quarters are filled with Spider Daedra, their egg sacs affixed to the ceiling and walls.
The Shattered Void
Imperial Regent's Quarters
A Crumpled Note can be found next to a corpse in the Imperial Regent's Quarters, near the pinnacle. Skeletal corpses are skewered by blades of all sizes on and around the Empress Regent's bed.
White-Gold Tower Pinnacle
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|White-Gold Tower Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Adjudicator, the Elite Guard, the Planar Inhibitor, and Molag Kena in White-Gold Tower.||Trophy: Molag Kena (page)|
|Imperial Transgressions||5||Locate and interact with all of the speaking stones in the White-Gold Tower.||Tainted Turquoise|
|White-Gold Tower Conqueror||15||Defeat the Adjudicator, the Elite Guard, the Planar Inhibitor, and Molag Kena in Veteran White-Gold Tower.||Magnus Setting Red
Bust: Molag Kena (page)
|Daedroth Dropper||10||Defeat 75 Daedroth in Veteran White-Gold Tower.|
|Entry Denied||10||In Veteran White-Gold Tower, destroy all portals to prevent the arrival of the Planar Inhibitor's reinforcements.|
|First to the Top||50||Defeat the Adjudicator, the Empress Regent's Guard, the Planar Inhibitor, and Molag Kena in Veteran White-Gold Tower within 30 minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when you enter Green Emperor Way.|
|Horn Breaker||10||Defeat 100 Xivkyn in Veteran White-Gold Tower.|
|To Spite a Tharn||50||Defeat the Adjudicator, the Empress Regent's Guard, the Planar Inhibitor, and Molag Kena in Veteran White-Gold Tower without experiencing the death of a group member.|
|Ire of the Storm||50||In Veteran White-Gold Tower, complete the ritual listed in the Obelisk Tome, then defeat Molag Kena.|
|Out of the Frying Pan||15||In Veteran White-Gold Tower, become completely engulfed in flame by the Planar Inhibitor's Heat Stroke attack before it completes its Daedric Catastrophe attack. Then stay alive until the Planar Inhibitor is defeated.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Spell Power Cure||
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|White-Gold Tower||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|White-Gold Tower||Medium Armor|
|Brands of Imperium||
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|White-Gold Tower||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
|White-Gold Tower||Monster Helm Sets|
- The dungeon originally had a minimum enemy level of 25. This was reduced to 10 in one of the updates.
- Completing the dungeon will remove the Dark Anchor in the instance, but not in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City.
- The tower can be seen from many places outside the dungeon; each district of the Imperial City has its own version of the tower in the distance, the tower and city can be seen from Cyrodiil, and the tower is also present in the skybox for Blackwood.