|Daedra Hearts, Daedra Husks, Poison Solvents|
Xivkyn Lacerators are hostile Xivkyn healers that have taken over the White-Gold Tower. The Xivkyn Lacerator is a healer, and as such will heal any allies nearby, and should be killed quickly to make fights easier.
Skills and Abilities
- Minor Wound
- A basic ranged attack that does minor magical damage.
- Focused Healing
- The enemy will heal any allies that are hurt, including itself. Enemies often indicate this by calling out for healing (I'm hurt!, I need healing!, Healer! etc.) This effect appears as a yellow beam connecting the healer and its target. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
- Healing Aura
- The enemy summons a healing ring around itself that heals any allies within for large amounts over time as indicated by a yellow circle. This cannot be interrupted, and thus the party should either try to kill the mob before it casts this spell or separate the mob from the rest of the enemies to minimize the healing this spell does.
They may speak to you as you engage them in combat.
- "This Tower is now property of Molag Bal!"
- "You will die here, as the Imperial Legions did!"
- "Come, join the Imperials in their graves!"
- "White-Gold Tower is now the gravestone of the Empire!"
- "This is no longer a place for mortals, maggot!"
This NPC is associated with one achievement.
|Horn Breaker||10||Defeat 100 Xivkyn in Veteran White-Gold Tower.|