ESO: Imperial Legion
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
The Imperial Legion is the main army of the Empire of Cyrodiil, or what remains of it. They are loyal to the one who sits on the Ruby Throne, which is currently Clivia Tharn, though Mannimarco is secretly the one from which their orders come. Another Tharn, Septima, is the Magus-General of the Imperial forces near High Rock.
During the Interregnum, the Empire fell into disarray and the Imperial Legion gradually lost control of its provinces. As a result, a large Imperial military presence can only be found in various camps throughout Cyrodiil.
Owners of the Imperial Edition of the game can play as the Imperial race. However, you will not be a member of the Imperial Legion and must join any of the three Alliances during character creation.
- Legion of the West Weald — An Imperial Legion from Colovia tasked with securing the recently-annexed South Weald for the Colovian Estates.
- Legion Zero — A traitorous Imperial Legion within the Imperial City that has sworn fealty to Molag Bal, becoming Mind-Shriven.
- Second Legion — Accompanied Varen Aquilarios during the Colovian Revolt, and headquartered in peacetime in the vicinity of Bruma. The Imperial War Mastiff is their mascot and symbol.
- Fourth Legion — Quintia Rullus worked in the engineering auxiliary of this legion, operating trebuchets, before deserting.
- Fifth Legion — Led by Captain Lampronius, who was training new recruits. The Fifth Legion Porter is named for them.
- Sixth Legion — Little is known of the Sixth Legion, but former member Antonia Gratas recalls brief tales of her exploits.
- Seventh Legion — One of the Imperial Legions, they have taken control of Southern Bangkorai.
- Ninth Legion — Part of the first group of Imperial troops sent to Black Marsh, the legion was lost in a cave in Murkmire.
- Shields of Senchal — (formerly the Thirteenth Legion) An Imperial Legion sent to help restore order after the Knahaten Flu had ravaged the area, defending the Khajiit as they rebuilt and formed a city council alongside them.
- Cygnus Irregulars — A Legion grudgingly helping the Euraxians before defecting.
Additionally, several groups of soldiers with unknown legion affiliations can be encountered throughout Tamriel.
- 20x20px Cheydinhal — A city in eastern Cyrodiil, southeast of Arrius Keep.
- several camps in Cyrodiil
- 20x20px Fort Sphinxmoth — A ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Dune.
- Imperial City — The central city and capital of Cyrodiil and all of Tamriel.
- Satakalaam — A small city in the eastern Alik'r Desert.
- Sixth Legion Surplus — A merchant stall found near the Mountain Overlook Wayshrine in Craglorn.
- An Affront to Mara: Retrieve the stolen relics.
- A Debt Come Due: Kill an Imperial lieutenant in Cheydinhal.
- Imperial Incursion: Rescue hostages from the Imperials in Satakalaam.
- Prisoners of the Sphinx: Free the Imperial prisoners.