|Worm Cult Bannerman, Worm Cult Pyromancer, Worm Cult Cryomancer, Worm Cult Savage, Worm Cult Dreadmage, Worm Cult Nightblade, Worm Cult Ravager
Xivkyn Dreadweaver, Xivkyn Soulbrander
Skeletal Fiend, Skeleton, Skeletal Warrior
|Northeastern Imperial City|
Worm Cult Bannermen are stationed at the graveyard in the center of the district, where skeletal laborers dig ceaselessly. A patrolling horror (either Volghass or Nunatak) wanders the round street that wraps around this graveyard. The Imperial City Prison is located behind the massive door at the end of the central-northern street. The Bone Shard Trophy Vault lies next door east of the prison, and the Memorial Armory lies to the left of the prison. The Undertaker's Office lies just west of the Memorial Armory, along that northern street.
- Memorial District Objective: Discover what Molag Bal is digging for beneath the city.
- Scouting the Memorial District: Scout and secure the Memorial District rally point.
- Speaking For The Dead: Create an undead spy network to keep an eye on the Worm Cultists.
Each Alliance has a rallying point in one of the ruined buildings around the inner circle of the district. These can be accessed from the respective Alliance Bases in the Imperial Sewers. The rally points are protected areas which members of enemy alliances cannot access, but enemy players can still attack players at the rally point from below with ranged weapons and spells. There is a Sanctuary area in the immediate vicinity of the rally point trap-door which nullifies all damage while a player is standing in it.
Dominion Rally Point
Covenant Rally Point
Pact Rally Point
The Memorial District capture point is located on the bridge to the inaccessible Imperial Palace, in the south of the district.
- Bone Shard Trophy Vault — A treasure vault located in the Memorial District of the Imperial City.
- Imperial City Prison — A group dungeon found northeast of the Imperial City's Memorial District.
- Memorial Armory — A workshop in the Memorial District of the Imperial City.