The Fallen Wastes, also known as just Southern Bangkorai, are the lands south of Bangkorai Pass. They include the city of Hallin's Stand in the west, and the Nilata Ruins to the north. The eastern portion is more sparsely occupied, but the Old Tower and Fallen Wastes Dolmen can be found there, and the Hall of Heroes lies in the south. They are bordered on the north by the Ephesus region, accessible through Bangkorai Pass or the Sunken Road.
Farms and Plantations
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Nilata Ruins — Large Ayleid ruins located in western Bangkorai, north of Hallin's Stand.
- Onsi's Breath — A mine in southern Bangkorai, southeast of Hallin's Stand.
- Qharroa Ruins — Located in southern Bangkorai, east of Hallin's Stand.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Klathzgar — A ruin in southeastern Bangkorai, east of Hallin's Stand and south of the Bangkorai Garrison containing Dwemer constructs.
- Razak's Wheel — A Dwemer ruin in Bangkorai.
- Rubble Butte — A ruin in western Bangkorai, north of Hallin's Stand containing undead and disloyal nobles.
- Nilata Falls — A waterfall in southern Bangkorai, just northeast of Nilata Ruins.
- Telesubi Ruins — A ruin in Bangkorai.
- Fallen Wastes Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southeast of Bangkorai Garrison in southeastern Bangkorai.
Points of Interest
- Ash'abahs' Oasis — Located southeast of Hallin's Stand, in southern Bangkorai.
- Basking Grounds — Located southwest of Old Tower, in southeastern Bangkorai.
- Howler's Nook — Located south of Hallin's Stand, in southwestern Bangkorai.
- Sacred Springs — Located northeast of Hallin's Stand, in southern Bangkorai.
- Yanurah's Respite — Located southwest of the Bangkorai Garrison, in central Bangkorai.
- Hallin's Stand Wayshrine — Located in eastern Hallin's Stand.
- Nilata Ruins Wayshrine — Located east of Nilata Ruins.
- Old Tower Wayshrine — Located west-southwest of the Old Tower.
- Onsi's Breath Wayshrine — Located northeast of Onsi's Breath.
- Back in Time: Recover a stolen book for a hapless mage.
- The Covenant Infiltrator: Rescue a Covenant spy and recover vital Intel from Imperial hands.
- A Handful of Stolen Dreams: Recover some family heirlooms for a group of Evermore refugees.
- A Marriage in Ruins: Find out what happened to a mage and her sister.
- The Mystery of Razak: Discover what the Imperials' are searching for at Razak's Wheel.
- The Returned: Search for survivors of a farmstead fire.
- Rising Against Onsi's Breath: Rescue the Imperials' captives from the mine workings.
- Scavenging for a Scarab: Help an old spy falsify the Seventh Legion's orders.
- To Aid the Enemy: Rescue Imperial soldiers who were lured into some Ayleid ruins.
- A Token Trophy: Help an injured scout rally the Covenant against the Seventh Legion at the Old Tower.
- Tongues of Stone: Help an intrepid archaeologist recover her lost assistant.
- Urenenya's Lament: Learn what happened to the Ayleid Princess Urenenya.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Save King Emeric||5||Rescue King Emeric from the clutches of Septima Tharn.|