|Zone Story Quests||2|
|Points of Interest||4|
|Off the southern coast of High Rock|
Nine generations ago, the island of Betony was conquered by the Seamount Orcs, who renamed it Betnikh. A proud, self-reliant people, the Orcs fiercely protect their new home from incursion by outsiders.
|Achievements • Antiquities|
Betnikh is a small island off the southern tip of High Rock, with steep cliffs and a lush, fertile interior. Formerly owned by the Bretons, the island of Betony was conquered by the Orcs of the Seamount Clan centuries ago, and renamed Betnikh. The clan still inhabits the main stronghold, the Stonetooth Fortress.
The Stonetooth Fortress has recently been attacked by the Bloodthorn Cult; meanwhile, Captain Kaleen seeks to convince the clan to sign up to the Daggerfall Covenant. To travel to Stonetooth Fortress for the first time you must sail from Stros M'Kai via Gilzir.
Points of Interest
- Carved Hills — A sparsely wooded area in the southeast of Betnikh.
- Carzog's Demise — An Ayleid ruin in the northeast of Betnikh.
- Grimfield — A large Breton cemetery in western Betnikh.
- Moriseli — An Ayleid ruin in the northwest of Betnikh.
- Eyearata — A small island covered in Ayleid ruins off the coast of Betnikh, west of Moriseli.
- Gilbard's Nook — A cave and rock formation on the eastern coast of Betnikh.
- Carved Hills Wayshrine — Located in southern Betnikh, in the south-west of Carved Hills.
- Grimfield Wayshrine — Located in western Betnikh, in the north of Grimfield.
- Stonetooth Wayshrine — Located in central Betnikh, just south of Stonetooth Fortress.
- Bloodthorn Lair — A cave in the southeast of Betnikh.
- Stonetooth Fortress — A coastal fort and encampment in the center of Betnikh.
|The Bloodthorn Plot||Into the Hills||Tormented Souls||Unearthing the Past|
|Carzog's Demise||On to Glenumbra|
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
Daggerfall Covenant Quests
- The Bloodthorn Plot: Retrieve a stolen object and discover why it was stolen.
- Carzog's Demise: Learn about an ancient and powerful Ayleid relic.
- On to Glenumbra: Continue on to the peninsular city of Daggerfall.
- Daughter of Seamount: Help a young Orc learn her place in the world.
- Farsight: Visit Orcish shrines on Betnikh to see visions of the future.
- Prove Your Worth: Beat the Seamount hunters in duels.
- Stonetooth Bash: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Orcs of Betnikh.
|In the dig site.||Just west of the entrance to Moriseli.|
|Where wolves prowl eastern ruins.||Carved Hills, in the small ruin north of where you listen to the cultists. West of Gilbard's Nook in the ruins.|
|Overlooking the disturbed dead.||In the Grimfield graveyard, along the side of the central crypt.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Armor of the Trainee||All Weights|
Regular mobs have a chance to drop the following antiquity leads:
- Malacath's Brutal Scourge Hoop (Malacath's Band of Brutality)
- Warcaller's Painted Drum (view furnishing)
- Betnikh can be reached by talking to the Boatswain Gilzir at the Daggerfall Harbor District (Glenumbra) or the docks of Port Hunding (Stros M'Kai). Note however that the map of Daggerfall says he only goes to Stros M'Kai.
- Prior to Update 13, Betnikh was the only zone (other than Coldharbour) that could not be reached by normal means without completing quests in the previous zone. The only other way to get here before finishing the Stros M'Kai quest line was by teleporting to another player in your friends list, group, or guild(s).