Mournoth is the northern region of Bangkorai. It contains the city of Evermore on the west, just over the Stormhaven bridge. The north is dominated by Halcyon Lake and the ruins therein. The Mournoth Dolmen is also found in the lake. The towns of Kerbol's Hollow and Murcien's Hamlet are also found here. It is bordered on the south by the Ephesus region.
- Jackdaw Cove — A camp in northern Bangkorai, north of Halcyon Lake.
- Kerbol's Hollow — A small town in northeastern Bangkorai, east of the Silaseli Ruins.
- Merchant's Gate — A gate in northern Bangkorai.
- Murcien's Hamlet — A small town in northern Bangkorai, north of Evermore.
Farms and Plantations
Groves and Marshes
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Blackheart Haven — A group dungeon found in Bangkorai.
- Fang Lair — A group dungeon in Bangkorai.
- Torog's Spite — An old iron mine in northwestern Bangkorai, northwest of Evermore, containing Orc bandits.
- Troll's Toothpick — A cave in northeastern Bangkorai, north of Kerbol's Hollow containing trolls and bandits.
- Viridian Watch — A fort in eastern Bangkorai, northeast of the Bangkorai Garrison containing Bjoulsae Boys bandits.
- Blighted Isle — A small river island in Bangkorai, north of Evermore.
- Lakewatch Tower — A small tower in Bangkorai.
- Mournoth Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island in northeast Halcyon Lake in northern Bangkorai.
- The Apprentice — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
- The Steed — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Gjarma's Rock — A small camp located on the north shore of Halcyon Lake, in northern Bangkorai.
- Silaseli Ruins — Located in northern Bangkorai, on the southern shore of Halcyon Lake.
- Viridian Hideaway — A cave behind a waterfall south of Kerbol's Hollow in eastern Bangkorai.
- Eastern Evermore Wayshrine — Located in eastern Evermore.
- Evermore Wayshrine — Located in northern Evermore.
- Halcyon Lake Wayshrine — Located north of Halcyon Lake.
- Troll's Toothpick Wayshrine — Located west of Troll's Toothpick.
- Viridian Woods Wayshrine — Located south of the Viridian Woods.
- The Charge of Evermore: Help the Evermore guard defend a village from Reachmen raiders.
- Claim to Fame: Find out which Orcish clan deserves credit for the raids of the Torog's Spite Bandits.
- Conflicted Emotions: Help a mage deal with his emotions.
- Freedom's Chains: Investigate a village mayor who is fabled to be able to cure any disease.
- A Grave Matter: Solve a riddle to gain access to an old raiders' lockbox.
- The Last Spriggan: Try to prevent a spriggan from becoming a lurcher.
- Mistress of the Lake: Prevent forbidden knowledge from falling into the wrong hands.
- Sunken Knowledge: Help the Primeval Seekers overcome the nereid and her disciples.
- Troll's Dessert: Save a Bosmer from becoming a troll's supper.
- The Water Stone: Help the Rain Disciples overcome the dremora and her seekers.
- The Will of the Woods: Help the Sentinel of Viridian Woods.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Evermore Defender||5||Stop the Reachmen from attacking Evermore.|