- In the early First Era, during the days when the Direnni Hegemony ruled High Rock, a series of watch towers was built along the border with the Reach and Skyrim. Today most of them are nothing more than crumbling ruins.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
Bjoulsae Butcher, Bjoulsae Cutthroat, Bjoulsae Healer, Bjoulsae Predator, Bjoulsae Ranger
|Northeast of the Bangkorai Garrison|
Quickpaw of Martyr's Crossing can mark this delve on your map. Captured Bretons can be found here. Curnard's Journal can be found near the boss. The Bjoulsae Boys Charter can be found in the delve as well, along with another document. A copy of A Royal Embarrassment can also be found here.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear the Viridian Watch.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- A Royal Embarrassment by Aemilianus Falto, "A Concerned Citizen" — A concerned citizen's open letter disparaging the Breton royal family
- Bjoulsae Boys Charter by Curnard the Generous — The charter of a bandit gang
- Curnard's Journal by Curnard the Generous — The journal of a formerly generous man
- Delivery Schedule and Manifests — A bandit gang's delivery schedule
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Viridian Watch Explorer||10||Explore and clear the Viridian Watch.|