Online: Glenmoril Wyrd
The Glenmoril Wyrd is a wyrd of nature-witches. They worship Hircine and have knowledge of how to cure both lycanthropy and vampirism. Their willingness to cure lycanthropy puts them at conflict with the Reachmen who revere all aspects of Hircine and view lycanthropy as a blessing.
They also have the knowledge of polymorphism. Members have been known to polymorph into ravens, while permanent polymorphism into hagravens and lamias is rarer and thus these hybrids are venerated by the Wyrd.
- Fallen Grotto — A wooded area in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- Jackdaw Cove — A camp in northern Bangkorai, north of Halcyon Lake.
- Northglen — A farm in northern Bangkorai, just northeast of Evermore.
- Ruin — A small Ayleid ruin and campsite of the local Wyrd.
- Viridian Woods — A forest located in northern Bangkorai, east of Evermore.
- Dark Wings: Convince a former Wyress to leave the city.
- Destroying the Dark Witnesses: Meet the Glenmoril Wyrd at Jackdaw Cove.
- The Heart of the Beast: Help the Glenmoril Wyrd recover their temple from the Reachmen.
- Heart of Evil: Drive the hagraven and her Dark Witnesses out of Mournoth.
- The Will of the Woods: Help the Sentinel of Viridian Woods.
- Cut dialogue implies that Hircine and the Glenmoril Wyrd may have originally planned to be the antagonists in Stormhaven, instead of Vaermina and her Supernal Dreamers. For more info, please see the Cut Content article.