- Troll's Dessert: Save a Bosmer from becoming a troll's supper.
She can be found locked in one of the cells, yelling out:
- Gluineth: "Let me out of here! I taste horrible—I promise! Eat somebody else!"
If you are a Bosmer, she will have a different greeting:
- Did the trolls lock you in there?
- "No, it was the skeevers … of course it was the trolls!
Me and a few others came down here looking for loot, but the trolls caught us. One by one they've eaten all my friends. They were saving me for dessert. Probably because I'm so sweet."
- All your friends are dead?
- "Yes, curse it. Every last one of them. Their screams were horrid … I was grateful when they stopped.
Look here, friend, since everyone else is dead, I got all the loot. If you'll unlock this door and help me back to the surface, I'll share."
- All right. How do I unlock the door?
- "The lever's on the wall right over there.
You're a real life-saver. Can't tell you how glad I am you happened along."
- You don't seem too broken up about your friends.
- "What am I supposed to do, lie here sobbig until the trolls eat me too?
Sure, they were good folk, but it's not like we grew up in Valenwood together. We shared a few heists, a few jugs of jagga … and now they're dead and I got to move on."
Once you use the lever, Gluineth will run out of the cell and quip:
- Gluineth: "Ha! Sorry, trolls—no dessert today!"
When you have brought her to the exit, she will tell you where to meet her before running off:
- Gluineth: "Thanks barrels! Meet me on the Evermore Docks and I'll have your reward!"
She will be waiting for you on the docks of Evermore.
- "I was wondering if you were going to make it, I hired one of these little boats to ferry me down the Bay. Whatever it takes to get as far away from that trolls' den as possible.
It's expensive, but I have coin to spare now."
- Where did you get the extra coin?
- "I sold some of the troll's loot, of course.
I suppose you're here looking for your cut. You certainly deserve it. Best of luck to you, friend."
If you speak with her after receiving your payment, she will say "Now where did that greedy little captain run off to? I'm ready to hit some waves."