|Western Western Skyrim|
Karthald is the western region of Western Skyrim. This area has been fought over by Nords and Reachmen for generations. Around five years ago, Karthald was established as a new hold by High King Svargrim to act as a bulwark against the Reach to the south. The main settlement of the hold is Karthwatch, ruled over by Jarl Olfwenn.
- Blood of the Past: Launch a frontal assault on a Vampire Lord's castle.
- Dark Clouds Over Solitude: In light of a tragedy, hunt down the creature responsible.
- Danger in the Holds: Work with Svana to warn the Holds of Western Skyrim of a coming threat.
- The Blood of Old Karth: Rescue the citizens of Karthwatch from the Reachmen.
- A Clan Divided: Help an Orc stronghold in crisis with the collapse of their mine.
- Cultural Conciliation: Help Rigurt convince two thanes to attend a diplomatic meeting with the Jarl of Whiterun.
- Pledge: Castle Thorn: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Castle Thorn.
- Poison's Sting: Escort a healer into Chillwind Depths to find ingredients for a poison remedy.
- Karthwatch — A town in Western Skyrim.
- Mor Khazgur — An Orc stronghold in northwestern Western Skyrim.
- Castle Thorn — A group dungeon nestled in the Haafingar Mountains of Western Skyrim.
- Chillwind Depths — A cave found north of Karthwatch.
- Dragonhome — A barrow northwest of Mor Khazgur.
- Chilblain Peak Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location southwest of Dragon Bridge.
- Circle of Champions — A small circle in front of a watchtower ruin. It houses Skreg the Undefeatable.
- Old Karth Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location east of Karthwatch.
Points of Interest
- Hunter's House — An hunting cabin located in central Western Skyrim, southeast of Dragon Bridge.
- Karthald Giant Camp — A small giant camp inhabited several giants found just east of Karthwatch.
- Karthald Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns on the western edge of Western Skyrim, just southwest of the Mor Khazgur Giant Camp.
- Aerolf's Shack — A small shack located south of the Hunter's House.
- Bleakridge Barrow — A barrow found in Western Skyrim, just west of Karthwatch, containing Reachmen.
- Eversnow Inn — An inn near the southern border of Western Skyrim, next to the Southern Watch Wayshrine.
- Jarl Morryn's Cabin — A small cabin found southwest of the Chilblain Peak Ritual Site.
- Red Eagle Tower — An ancient bastion found on the cliffs above Karthwatch.
- Silversnow Mine — An abandoned mine that serves as an unmarked entrance to Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns.