The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Eastern region of Western Skyrim|
Hjaalmarch is the eastern region of Western Skyrim. Bordered to the north by Haafingar and to the west by Karthald, its capital lies in Morthal. The ancient city of Labyrinthian blocks the way towards Whiterun Hold.
- Long Journey Home: Investigate the source of the undead and spirits surrounding Morthal.
- Of Ice and Death: Help the crew of the Silver Cormorant to get out of the ice.
- Potent Poison: Return a note to its author.
- Frozen Coast — A delve found in the northeastern coast of Western Skyrim.
- Labyrinthian — An extensive Nordic ruin complex found in the mountains of Hjaalmarch, southeast of Morthal.
- Black Morass Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location west-northwest of Morthal.
- Hailstone Valley Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm spawn point east of Morthal in eastern part of Western Skyrim.
- Hordrek's Hunting Grounds — A small camp inhabited by the several werewolves, including the werewolf behemoth Hordrek, just west of the Frozen Coast Wayshrine.
- Shademother's Haven — A small island that is home to the Shademother.
Points of Interest
- Hjaalmarch Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach in Hjaalmarch, south of the Black Morass Ritual Site.
- The Silver Cormorant — A ship found locked in ice east of Solitude.
- Frozen Coast Wayshrine — Located on the eastern coast of Western Skyrim, just east of Hordrek's Hunting Grounds and south-southeast of the wreck of The Silver Cormorant.
- Morthal Wayshrine — A wayshrine on Morthal's west side.
- Verglas Hollow — A Nordic ruin found in northeastern Western Skyrim, east of the wreck of The Silver Cormorant.
- Kjenstag Ruins — A Nordic ruin found in Hjaalmarch, east of Morthal.
- Old Mjolen's Shack