|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Central Northern Elsweyr|
The Scar is the central region of Northern Elsweyr. Also called the Scar Desert or the Ashen Scar, it is defined by its deep canyons, spare vegetation, and sand dunes. The city of Orcrest is found closer to the eastern side, isolated by the canyons of the region. The desert reaches the western end of the zone, meeting the foothills of the Tenmar Borderlands on the south and east sides and the High Savannah on the north and east sides.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Cicatrice — A ruined town in the southwest of Northern Elsweyr.
- Weeping Scar — A winding chasm in central Northern Elsweyr.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Darkpool Mine — A cave in Northern Elsweyr containing salt and sulfur pits.
- Desert Wind Caverns — A delve in Northern Elsweyr.
- Orcrest — A ruined city found in the center of Northern Elsweyr.
- The Bone Pit — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Nightmare Plateau — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Scar's Edge — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Talon Gulch — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Sandblown Dragonscour — A dragonscour spawn point northeast of Red Hands Run in the southeastern part of Northern Elsweyr.
Points of Interest
- Sleepy Senche Mine — A disused limestone mine found in Elsweyr.
- Scar's End Wayshrine — Located in the southern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- The Stitches Wayshrine — Located just outside of The Stitches.
- Dov-Vahl Hall
- Hidden Moon Crypts — A tomb complex from the First Era.
- Meirvale Keep — A stronghold that overlooks the Stitches.
- Sepulcher of Mischance
- Tenarr Zalviit Ossuary — A burial crypt occupied by vampires in the Weeping Scar.