|Central Northern Elsweyr|
The Scar is the central region of Northern Elsweyr. Also called the Scar Desert, is an area defined by its deep canyons, sparse vegetation, and sand dunes. The Scar's massive canyon begins southeast of Rimmen, and the Ashen Scar is a subsection found in the eastern side, as well as the city of Orcrest, which is isolated by the canyons of the region. The scar stretches throughout the landscape, ending near Valenwood's Grahtwood border, and meeting the foothills of the Tenmar Borderlands on the south and east sides and the High Savannah on the north and east sides.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Cicatrice — A ruined town in the southwest of Northern Elsweyr.
- Weeping Scar — A winding chasm in central Northern Elsweyr.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Darkpool Mine — A cave in Northern Elsweyr containing salt and sulfur pits.
- Desert Wind Caverns — A delve in Northern Elsweyr.
- Orcrest — A ruined city found in the center of Northern Elsweyr.
- The Bone Pit — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Nightmare Plateau — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Scar's Edge — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Talon Gulch — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Sandblown Dragonscour — A Dragonscour northeast of Red Hands Run in the southeastern part of Northern Elsweyr.
Points of Interest
- Sleepy Senche Mine — A disused limestone mine found in Elsweyr.
- Scar's End Wayshrine — Located in the southern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- The Stitches Wayshrine — Located just outside of The Stitches.
- Dov-Vahl Shrine — A hidden Akaviri shrine located in Northern Elsweyr's The Scar.
- Hidden Moon Crypts — A tomb complex from the First Era.
- Meirvale Keep — A stronghold that overlooks the Stitches.
- Sepulcher of Mischance — An ancient Khajiiti crypt nearby the Stitches.
- Tenarr Zalviit Ossuary — A burial crypt occupied by vampires in the Weeping Scar.