Eyebright Feld is the southwestern region of Rivenspire. It includes the city of Shornhelm, and Crestshade to the west. It also includes Moira's Hope in the east, but not nearby Hoarfrost Downs. The Eyebright Feld Dolmen lies southwest of Crestshade in the westernmost portion. To the south is the gateway to Stormhaven. To the north is the Boralis region, while Westmark Moor borders to the east.
- Camp Tamrith — A camp in southwestern Rivenspire, south-southwest of Shornhelm.
- Moira's Hope — A small town in southern Rivenspire, southeast of Shornhelm.
Farms and Plantations
Groves and Marshes
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Crestshade — A village in western Rivenspire, west of Shornhelm.
- Ravenwatch Castle — A castle in northwest Rivenspire, northwest of Shornhelm.
- Crestshade Mine — A mine in central Rivenspire, northwest of Shornhelm containing trolls.
- Flyleaf Catacombs — Tombs in southwestern Rivenspire, southwest of Crestshade containing Bitterhand bandits.
- Aesar's Web — A den in southwestern Rivenspire.
- Valeguard Tower — A tower in southern Rivenspire, overlooking Silverhoof Vale.
Points of Interest
- Old Shornhelm Ruins — Located southeast of Shornhelm, in southern Rivenspire.
- Shadowfate Cavern — Located in the far southwest corner of Rivenspire.
- Southgard Tower — A tower located south of Crestshade in southwest Rivenspire.
- Trader's Rest — A camp in southern Rivenspire, northeast from the Oldgate Wayshrine.
- Camp Tamrith Wayshrine — Located south of Camp Tamrith.
- Crestshade Wayshrine — Located in northern Crestshade.
- Oldgate Wayshrine — Located right next to Oldgate.
- Shornhelm Wayshrine — Located in northeastern Shornhelm.
- Fevered Mews — A cave system in the hillside behind Shornhelm.
- Oldgate — A gate in southern Rivenspire marking the northern end of the pass to Stormhaven.
- Assassin Hunter: Hunt down a Montclair assassin.
- The Assassin's List: Recover the assassin's list of targets.
- The Blood-Cursed Town: Help free a cursed village.
- Children of Yokuda: Stop a group of deserters from poisoning Shornhelm.
- A Dagger to the Heart: End the Montclair threat for good.
- Dearly Departed: Help give a family a proper funeral.
- Fadeel's Freedom: Help fulfill the last wishes of a dead man.
- Friend of Trolls: Deliver a research journal about trolls.
- Hope Lost: Help the people of Moira's Hope.
- In the Doghouse: Help find a missing husband.
- Rusty Daggers: Defend a Horseman settlement from harpies.
- The Sanctifying Flames: Help burn the dead in the Light of Arkay.
- The Spider's Cocoon: Rescue a man's friend from a spider-infested cave.
- A Spy in Shornhelm: Discover the Montclair spy in Shornhelm.
- Threat of Death: Defend Ravenwatch Castle from attack.
- Under Siege: Help rescue a contingent of Shornhelm soldiers.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Hero of House Tamrith||5||Kill Reezal-Jul at Camp Tamrith and save the Crestshade refugees.|