|Location||Silverhoof Vale, Blackheart Haven more|
49116136704 (Blackheart Haven, red), 3241771289 (Blackheart Haven, blue)
Medium Armor Materials
Harpies are half-bird, half-woman hybrid creatures found all over Tamriel, often in warm climates. They have little intelligence and are usually hostile.
There are two kinds of red harpies. The harpies with brighter red feathers whose crests are folded back neatly in the shape of a briarheart seed appear younger. These bright red harpies have feathered collars that stand straight up. These harpies have no tails. There are also dark red harpies, whose crest feathers appear spaced further apart. These older, darker red harpies wear more jewelry than their counterparts with brighter plumage. The harpies with darker plumage have tail feathers. Harpies with darker plumage have feathers around their neck that jut outwards towards their shoulders, as opposed to the younger harpies, whose collar stands up straight.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- A basic ranged attack that does minor shock damage.
- Wing Slice
- A charged melee attack that does moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to set the harpy off-balance.
- Lightning Gale
- A ranged attack that does moderate shock damage. The attack can be interrupted to set the harpy off-balance, or simply avoided.
- Wing Gust
- An attack that does moderate physical damage and knocks down all enemies as indicated by a red cone.
- Charged Ground
- An attack that does moderate shock damage over time to all enemies as indicated by a red circle. The attack can be interrupted to set the harpy off balance, or simply avoided.
- Blood for Blood: Neutralize an ancient forge and put an end to the evil plans of the Dreadhorn Clan.
- Feathered Fiends: Resolve the situation between the harpies and the mercenaries in Kozanset.
- Rusty Daggers: Defend a Horseman settlement from harpies.
- The Dagger's Edge: Help stop a series of terrible harpy attacks.
- The Hidden Harvest: Destroy the source of the briarheart warriors.
- Dreadhorn Harpy, a variant found in Bloodroot Forge
- Harpy Matriarch, a tougher variant
- Harpy (Windshriek Strand)
- Harpy Stormweaver, found in Northern Elsweyr
- Harpy Talon, located in Icereach
- Harpy Thunderbolt
- Harpy Windcaller, found in Northern Elsweyr and Icereach
- Swarming Harpy, a much weaker variant that appears in clusters at Frostbreak Fortress
- Captured Harpy, found in Glenumbra
- Fleshrender, one of the three boss harpies in Old Orsinium
- Foulwing, leader of the harpies at Shrieking Scar
- Harpy (Feathered Fiends), found near Kozanset
- Orzik the Storm-Born, one of the three boss harpies in Old Orsinium
- Talonclaw, one of the three boss harpies in Old Orsinium
- There are varieties of harpies, with red ones being the most common, purple ones serving as matriarchs, and black ones appearing in Wrothgar and Northrn Elsweyr. According to Orzorga, the harpies in Wrothgar are far less intelligent due to generations of inbreeding.
- Their eggs are prized by Argonians, such as Deechee-Noo. Walks-Softly considers them to be sickening and garish.
- Harpies can be seen snatching up soldiers at Frostbreak Fortress and flying off with them.