Online:A Healthy Choice
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Gather Harpy bile, Harpy brains, and Sedge Grass at Shipwreck Cove.
- Bring the ingredients to Orzorga.
- "Still no sign of my assistant. Want to make some more coin? I prefer to work with people who finish the job."
- I'm listening.
- "A drink won't win the cultural competition. I need to present a full course of traditional Orc cuisine.
- Care to scour the land for ingredients that fight back?"
- All right. What do you need?
- "The next dish calls for harpy bile, some harpy brains, and sedge grass to tie it all together."
At this point you can proceed to the collection of her ingredients, or you can further question her:
- I had some questions about the ingredients.
- "Of course."
- What can you tell me about sedge grass?
- "I call it 'tundra hay,' because the echatere always nibble on it. You'll want to find a patch near the open water. Those are more naturally salty.
- With enough sedge grass, you weave a pocket for the harpy viscera. The flavor bakes right in."
- What about the harpy bile and the harpy brain?
- "Try not to get any boots. You'll attract durzog."
- I don't know if I'm comfortable hunting harpies as food.
- "That's why I'm sending you after Wrothgar harpies. A thousand generations of inbreeding long since removed any glimmer of intelligence from their minds. The ones here are really giant birds.
- Delicious, tasty birds."
You can find Orzorga's sedge grass near the Shipwreck Cove, far from the Morkuldin Forge. Once you get there, collect 6 samples of Sedge grass from the plants growing in the ground, and kill harpies—including the named Gristlefiend—at a nearby Harpy Nest to claim their viscera. Once you've collected all of the ingredients, return to the Morkuldin Forge to speak to Orzorga:
- "Too salty. One handful of salt, next time."
- I have the ingredients you requested.
- "More than enough to serve brain pockets at the competition!
- I do believe I perfected the recipe with my earlier batch. Would you care for a taste? They're especially crisp!"
- None for me.
- "Just a taste? It would help me know if it was ready for competition.
- No, I'll pass.
- Fine. Maybe one bite.
- I can't wait to try it.
- "Here you go. Pull it apart with your hands and scoop out the—yes, like that.
- So? How is it?"
- That's surprisingly good.
- "Isn't it juicy? The grass casing draws the bile from the brain mash, which gives it a good snap.
- This is an old recipe from Shatul. They travel well, and the harpy bile is a natural preservative."
- Delicious. Thank you for sharing.
- I just lost sight in my eye. Is that normal?
- "You're not supposed to eat the sedge grass! It draws out the harpy bile from the brain mash.
Give it a few moments. I had a similar experience in the kitchen."
- I'm all right, my vision returned.
- "I'm glad to hear it. I hope the king's heart-wife has a similar experience!"
|A Healthy Choice|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Orzorga asked me to bring her harpy brains, some harpy bile, and sedge grass.
Objective: Gather Harpy Brains
Objective: Gather Harpy Bile
Objective: Gather Sedge Grass: 0/6
|I have the ingredients Orzorga requested. I should bring them to her.
Objective: Bring the ingredients to Orzorga
|I tasted the "brain pocket." I should let Orzorga know what I thought of it.
Objective: Talk to Orzorga