Online: The Howling Sepulchers
- Undead overrun the Howling Sepulchers, a windswept burial grounds once sacred to the ancient Nedes.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Draugr Archer, Draugr Bane, Draugr Mender, Draugr Wight, Harpy, Wolf, Skeletal Archer, Skeletal Soldier, Skeletal Warrior|
|Upper Craglorn, Craglorn|
|Far eastern side of Upper Craglorn|
Although described as Nedic in origin, the Howling Sepulchers have several interior elements distinctive of a Nordic tomb.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Defeat the Exalted Viper and save Craglorn.
- The Gray Passage: Gain the Stars' favor by completing this pilgrimage.
- Of Knives and Long Shadows: Protect the scryers of the Order of the Eye from their own shadows.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear the Howling Sepulchers.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
The following boss is also found in the dungeon, but does not need to be killed to mark it complete:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|The Howling Sepulchers Explorer||10||Explore and clear the Howling Sepulchers.|
- Prior to Update 12, this location was an instanced 4-player Group Delve.
- Neither of the two actual Craglorn-based zone quests require this delve to be completed, or the boss to be even encountered, let alone defeated. In fact, both require turning southwest right after entering, and heading into the lower part of the canyon by the river, which does not take you towards the boss's area. However, the Clockwork City prologue "Of Knives and Long Shadows" quest requires entering the Dragon Priest chamber and killing the boss who guards the final chest.
- The skyshard can be found by taking the southwestern tunnel from the open space in front of the Dragon Priest chamber (this space being entered from the northwest). From the skyshard, it's either a case of retracing your steps to the entrance, or - if you can survive a fall - jumping straight down.