|Location||Shivering Shrine, Bitterroot Cave
Dark Anchors, Fissures
Maelstrom Arena, Unfinished Dolmen, Tusenend, the Deadlands
60370 (Stonefire Scamps at Dark Anchors)
27459 (Skyreach Catacombs)
13846 (Rimmen Necropolis)
Scamps are a common Daedric creature, known for their simple-mindedness and cowardliness. Though smaller and weaker than most other Daedra, they can still be a dangerous opponent, especially when found in numbers. Do not let their lack of intellect lull you into thinking they can be easily overcome though. They are mischievous and cruel, taking delight in torturing adventurers with their agile movements in avoiding attacks. Their lack of intellect also means they are often used by conjurers to perform mundane tasks and act as messengers. Scamps have their own language, which is incomprehensible to others, and they can often be heard gibbering away.
- Close the Scamp Caves: Stem the tide of scamps at Ash Mountain.
- Dreams to Nightmares: Make use of transliminal metaphysics to uncover the Supernal Dreamers' plot at Moonlit Maw.
- Take Me Home: Help a lost scamp find its way home.
- Vision Quest: Save Shad Astula from a Maulborn takeover.
- Ancestral Adversity: Accompany Narsis Dren on a Vvardenfell grave robbing expedition.
Skills and Abilities
Scamps use fire-based spells in combat, and will often stay at range to shoot at enemies. Getting hit by their attacks may apply the "Burning" effect, which does minor flame damage over time on top of the damage done by the spell. As they are Daedric creatures, Fighters Guild skills are particularly effective.
- Scamps will shoot fireballs at a player as a basic ranged attack.
- Heat Wave
- The scamp will charge up and release a wall of flames that travels towards the player. This attack deals moderate flame damage to all players hit by it. This spell can be interrupted to set the scamp off-balance, or simply avoided.
- Rain of Fire
- Scamps may channel a fiery rune on the ground that does moderate flame damage over time to all players standing within the red circle. This spell may be interrupted to set the scamp off-balance, or simply avoided.
|Health||60418 (Shivering Shrine)
57541 (Bitterroot Cave)
13167 (Nobles District, 31364 (Imperial City Sewers)
200 (Daedric Arch, Noble's District)
1164442740 (Maelstrom Arena, Vale of the Surreal)
37638 (Unfinished Dolmen), 90628 (Unfinished Dolmen; Daedric Arch)
33399123034 (Banished Cells I, City of Ash I)
78586225562 (Elden Hollow II)
- Balreth's Scamp
- Blood Scavenger
- Celestial Scamp
- Cunning Scamp
- Sacrificial Summon
- Scamp (Vateshran Hollows)
- Supernal Scamp
- Trove Scamp
- Unstable Familiar
- Volatile Familiar
- Creeper, a scamp merchant found in the Mournhold Outlaws Refuge
- Gibbers, a non-hostile scamp found in The Hollow City
- Kizna, a scamp merchant found in the Dragonstar Arena
- Ozozur, a tame scamp owned by Gaireth
During Ancestral Adversity you'll discover a dead scamp. Examine it and you'll see:
- "<The ominous shadow belongs to a tiny spider feasting upon a long-dead scamp. Neither poses any threat whatsoever.>"