- A key fortification on Summerset's oft-invaded northern coast, Cey-Tarn Keep frowns out across the Sea of Pearls toward the distant Thrassian Archipelago and its vile race of Sload, eternal enemies of the High Elves of the isles.
|North of Alinor, southwest of Rellenthil|
Cey-Tarn Keep is a fort found south of Alinor Docks.
- Cey-Tarn Keep Objective: Help Silurie investigate strange killings inside the keep.
- The Taste of Fear: Something has been killing the residents of Cey-Tarn Keep...
Cey-Tarn Keep People
Barracks are the living quarters for the elves stationed at the keep. On the second floor is a Candelabra that acts as a switch to open a secret room.
Refectory is another living quarters building at the keep. It sits above the Refectory Cellar.
Refectory Cellar as its name suggests is underneath the Refectory. Only the starting area is accessible and it is here that a portal to The Gorge is.
Lair of the Insatiable
Lair of the Insatiable is a room within The Gorge - Keep Cellar where Lindafwe is held captive by the Daedra.
The Gorge is a pocket realm of Oblivion which clings to the skin of Mundus. It can be entered through a portal in the cellar of Cey-Tarn Keep, and therefore resembles a corrupted version of the keep.
The Cey-Tarn Keep Wayshrine is located northeast of the fortress, near the road.
- The name is pronounced "Kay-Tarn".
- "Cey-Tarn" means "Shadow Portal" in Ayleidoon.