The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
54028 (Vaults of Madness)
90628 (Summoned by Dayarrus in Arlimahera's Grip)
59118(?) (Maelstrom Arena)
- "The last thing many adventurers see is the fist of the brutish ogrim crashing down on them."
Ogrim are a type of enormous Daedra with very little intellect. They are sent into the mortal world to menace living things for the amusement of Daedric Princes, and are mostly associated with Malacath.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Body Slam
- The ogrim charges forward, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies as indicated by a red rectangle. If the ogrim does not hit anything, it will be set off balance.
- The ogrim stomps its foot dealing moderate physical damage in a large area around itself as indicated by a red circle.
- Boulder Toss
- The ogrim throws a rock at a target, dealing moderate physical damage and knocking enemies back as indicated by a red circle. You can block to prevent the stun.
- If low on health, the ogrim will beat its chest to heal itself up. This spell can be interrupted to set it off balance.
- Ahzuom, an ogrim found in Eidolon's Hollow
- Atarus, a boss ogrim found in Blackheart Haven
- Brakuum, an ogrim found at Yansirramus
- General Kryozote, an ogrim found in the Abyssal Depths section of the Imperial City Sewers
- Glut, an ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Hogshead, an ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Igozai, an ogrim found in Abamath
- Immolator Charr, a patrolling horror found at the Arena District
- Migoruz, an ogrim found in the Arena District
- Neechar, an ogrim found in Jathsogur
- Nogral, an ogrim found in the Ebon Stadmont
- Oghezai, an ogrim found in the Hoarvor Pit
- Orulu, an ogrim found at Jathsogur
- Oztuk the Crude, an ogrim found at the Chasm
- Razan, an ogrim found at the Halls of Submission
- Shrom, an ogrim found at Sanguine's Demesne
- Stumble, an ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Zozullu, an ogrim found at Obsidian Scar
- Dread Ogrim, an ogrim found as a possible final boss at Dark Anchors
- Flame Ogrim, a variant summoned by Aez the Collector in the Village of the Lost
- Ogrim Igniter
- Ogrim Firebelly