Ogrim (or Ogrims) are large dim-witted Daedra with very little intellect, which are describable as "fat-faced ogres". They are chiefly sent into the mortal world to menace living things for the amusement of Daedra Princes. Ogrim are associated with Malacath. They are sturdy and powerful, and can regenerate health by pounding their chests. Many of them wear nipple piercings. Sanguine uses ogrim as bouncers for his parties. Ogrim are also known to serve Molag Bal and Mephala. Molag Bal often employs them as guards and torturers. The lumbering ogrim is cruel, often entertaining itself by tormenting its underlings.
An armored Ogrim in service to Molag Bal (ESO)
An armored Ogrim in service to Mehrunes Dagon (ESO)
An Ogrim that serves Mephala (ESO)
An armored Ogrim in service to Mephala (ESO)
- ^ a b Darkest Darkness
- ^ The Knave of Rooks' dialogue in ESO
- ^ Morrowind dialogue Ogrim are massive, powerful, dimly intelligent servants of the Daedra Lord Malacath. Daedra hearts have modest magical properties, but you have to dig through a lot of Daedra to get at an ogrim's heart.
- ^ Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion — David S. J. Hodgson
- ^ a b c The Improved Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Dreams of Cyrodiil — Flaccus Terentius, 2E 581
- ^ Lyranth the Foolkiller Answers Your Questions — Lyranth the Foolkiller
- ^ Naryu's Journal/Imperial City — Naryu Virian
- ^ The Ogrim Igniter's allegiance to Mephala in ESO
- ^ A Prisoner's Journal
- ^ Skordo the Knife's dialogue during Truth, Lies, and Prisoners in ESO