Grievous Twilights are large, intelligent winged Daedra with clawed limbs, black horns, bluish-purple skin, glowing blue eyes, and spiked tails. They possess the ability to teleport and make formidable foes. They have a brutish masculine form, and unlike the similarly named winged twilights, their wings are separate limbs from their arms. They are often found serving Molag Bal, but they can also be found under Nocturnal.
When they teleport, they disappear in a shroud of black mist, which can sometimes be seen traveling to where they will reappear. It is suspected that their teleportation is a form of shadow magic. Their cold claws are clammy to the touch and smell of brimstone, and can be used with ritual wine to create ash that can apply protective wards to everyday objects. Wards made from Grievous Twilight claws will induce great pain in any Daedra who attempts to interact with the warded object. They are typically associated with Molag Bal.
During the Planemeld, many Grievous Twilights served Molag Bal in his campaign in the Imperial City. An exceptionally large Grievous Twilight, Lord Warden Dusk, was the cruel overseer of the Imperial City Prison, and had previously trapped the living essence of the Foolkillers Clan in the armor he wore.
- For game-specific information, see the ESO article.
- Appearance in ESO
- Grievous Twilight Lords' appearance along Nocturnal's minions at incursion sites in the Clockwork City
- Baron Thirsk's dialogue
- Dialogue with Sister J'Reeza
- Priceless Treasures quest items
- Naryu's Journal/Imperial City — Naryu Virian
- Imperial Prison Discipline Records — Warden Arius
- Lord Warden Dusk's dialogue during ESO