Scamps are one of the lesser sentient Daedra of Oblivion, who often enter into the mortal world to cause mischief and carry out errands for their Princes. They are weak, rather unintelligent, and cowardly, and are easily defeated except in large numbers. They are most commonly associated with Mehrunes Dagon, though they also serve Molag Bal, Sheogorath, and Sanguine.
Many varieties of scamps exist, including the weaker Stunted Scamps and fiery Magma Scamps of Mehrunes Dagon, the Stonefire, Mind-Shriven, Trove, and Cunning Scamps of Molag Bal, and familiars summoned by mortals. The Undaunted also trained scamps to wear packs to carry their valuables.
- Though Scamps could initially speak in Battlespire and Morrowind, they were limited in later games to simplistic grunts and snarls. Even Creeper, who spoke in Morrowind, had no lines in his ESO appearance.
- For game-specific information, see the Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, The Infernal City, ESO, and Legends pages.
- Darkest Darkness
- Dialogue with Lustidrike in Morrowind
- Lyranth the Foolkiller Answers Your Questions — Lyranth the Foolkiller
- Dialogue with Kizna in ESO