|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
|Subregions||See Planes of Oblivion|
|Appears in||Battlespire, Redguard, Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Oblivion Mobile, Skyrim, Dragonborn, ESO|
There are at least sixteen major Planes of Oblivion, each ruled over by one of the Daedric Princes, and over 37,000 other documented planes, including chaos realms and pocket realities, although there exists far more than that. Most realms are maintained by greater Daedra, although some are ruled by mortals who have ascended to immortality—like the Ideal Masters. The realms of the Daedric Princes can be very extensive;
The 16 main daedric planes along with the daedric princes they are associated with are
- Apocrypha, Hermaeus Mora's realm
- Ashpit, Malacath's realm
- Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm.
- Colored Rooms, Meridia's realm
- Deadlands, Mehrunes Dagon's realm
- Evergloam, Nocturnal's realm
- Fields of Regret, Clavicus Vile's realm.
- Hunting Grounds, Hircine's realm.
- Moonshadow, Azura's realm
- Myriad Realms of Revelry, Sanguine's realms
- Quagmire, Vaermina's realm.
- Scuttling Void, Namira's realm
- Spiral Skein, Mephala's realm
- The Pits, Peyrites's realm
- The Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's realm
Each plane is different in appearance, depending upon the nature of its ruler. They can range from beautiful to desolate; some are even too strange for mortal comprehension.
- The books On Oblivion and The Doors of Oblivion.
- For game-specific details, see the Daggerfall and Oblivion articles.
- Loading Screens in Oblivion
- Daedra Dossier: Cold-Flame Atronach — Denogorath the Dread Archivist
- Lord Fa-Nuit-Hen and Tutor Riparius Answer Your Questions — Fa-Nuit-Hen and Tutor Riparius