A Khajiiti Monastery within the Dark Behind the World
The Scuttling Void is a realm of Oblivion, ruled over by the Daedric Prince Namira. Sometimes called the Dark Behind the World by the Khajiit, very little is known of the realm of this shadowy Daedra.[UOL 1] Namira's children, the Dro-m'Athra, originate from the realm. Somewhere deep within the realm, there are grim forges and bent benches where the Lost Cats dance and arm themselves. When the seals in the Temple of Seven Riddles were desecrated by an abbot named Kulan-dro in 2E 583, the boundary between Mundus was torn and the Dro-m'Athra invaded the temple,[UOL 2] before being banished once again by the Twilight Cantors and a group of adventurers.
- ^ a b Adara'hai's dialogue in ESO
- ^ Crafting Motif 35: Dro-m'Athra — Twilight Cantor Adara'hai
- ^ Into the Maw quest in ESO
Note: the following references are not from official sources. They are included to provide a rounder background to this article, but may not reflect established lore.
- ^ Imperial Census of Daedra Lords
- ^ Thieves Guild Guide: The Basics - Activities in Thieves Guild