Online:Into the Maw
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Adara'hai and follow her into the temple.
- Defeat the dro-m'Athra invaders.
- Speak to Adara'hai to complete the quest.
The ancient enemy of the Khajiiti people, the Dro-m'Athra, have invaded the temple due to the efforts of a rogue abbot named Kulan-dro. A Twilight Cantor named Adara'hai requests your aid in driving back the dark spirits. Speak to her for your mission briefing and then enter the Temple of Seven Riddles. You will need to defeat the following bosses in order to progress through the temple:
You can learn more about the individual fights from the boss' pages. Within the temple are several seals, which have been corrupted by the invaders. Upon reaching them and defeating the surrounding spirits, Adara'hai will begin chanting and cleanse each of the seals. Once all the bosses have been defeated and the seals reclaimed, speak with Adara'hai to receive your reward.
- The weekly reward bag for completing this quest is the only method of obtaining dro-m'Athra style chapters, although they can also be traded with other players. The bag may also contain Defiled Whiskers, the style item which also drops from Maw of Lorkhaj bosses. Additionally, gear from the trial can be deconstructed to retrieve this style material.
- If you fail to get the quest from Adara'hai at the start of the trial, the quest can still be received by activating the Ancient Lunar Talisman dropped by Rakkhat at the end of the trial.
|Into the Maw|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I must help the Twilight Cantor Adara'hai cleanse the temple and banish the dro-m'Athra back to the void.
Objective: Defeat and Banish the dro-m'Athra Invaders
|I have pushed back the dro-m'Athra and defeated their leader, Rakkhat, the Fang of Lorkhaj. I should speak with Adara'hai about what comes next.
Objective: Talk to Adara'hai