Online:Lord Warden Dusk
|Lord Warden Dusk|
|Location||Imperial City Prison, Last Cell Block|
In combat he summons small draining portals and two large floor-bound portals. Stepping on one of the floor portals will lock your character in place before teleporting you high above the fighting area, where you will likely die if you don't use the "Brace For Impact" synergy. He can also split into four Shades, which the players must defeat in order to progress the fight.
He has a chance to drop the Warden's Courage one-handed sword. On veteran difficulty, he drops helm from the Lord Warden set. His loot is found in a chest after his defeat.
- Summary Execution: Aid Lyranth on her path to vengeance, and liberate some lost souls along the way.
- Pledge: Imperial City Prison: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Imperial City Prison.
Skills and Abilities
- Darklight Burst
The Lord Warden flies up and channels a magical ball in his hands, shooting it down at everyone below. The only way to avoid it is to jump into the portals before he casts it, and brace for impact when dropping down from the ceiling.
- Coldharbour Meteor
- Shadow Orb
- Floating orbs that tether and suck health from those who stand too close to them. This can be avoiding by keeping a distance from the orbs.
- Shadow Bolt
- Shadow Barrage
- Dusk attacks one person by rapidly shooting purple bolts at them.
- Ceiling Portals[verification needed]
- Portals moving on the ground, entering one will cause you to fall through and drop down from the ceiling. You can survive the damage by using the synergy to brace for impact.
- Portal Feedback
Lord Warden Dusk can be overheard speaking to his underlings as well as directly taunting you as you progress through the Imperial Prison.
When summoning the Harvester to aid the Overfiend:
- Lord Warden Dusk "Pitiful. Aid the Overfiend, my darling!"
Approaching the Gravelight Sentry:
- Lord Warden Dusk "You've allowed them far enough! Fail here, and I'll feed you to the Abomination!"
Approaching the Flesh Abomination:
- Lord Warden Dusk "Did Lyranth think killing the Flesh Sculptor would disarm me? His creations live on!"
While fighting the Flesh Abomination:
- Lord Warden Dusk "Your corpses will join with the Abomination!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "Mind where you stand!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "This delightful new strain of Hoarvor will fight on the front lines soon!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "The Abomination doesn't know his own strength!"
While approaching the Lord Warden:
- Lord Warden Dusk "Lord Bal frowns upon battle amongst his servants. But Lyranth is cunning to have a mortal of your strength fight for her."
- "I had a champion like you once, who helped me rip the living essence out of her clan members. Daedric animus make great weapons and armor, you see. Dear Lyranth bears a grudge."
- Lord Warden Dusk "Come, meet Lyranth's clan for yourself! They fit quite comfortably!"
As you fight the Lord Warden:
- Lord Warden Dusk "Run, mortal!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "Watch your step!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "The dark of Coldharbour take you!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "Let shadow flay the meat from your bones!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "Bask in Coldharbour's light!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "I walk the shadows!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "This is the end!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "This spell will break you."
- Lord Warden Dusk "My shadows will tear your life away!"
- Lord Warden Dusk "My prey never escapes!"
When he splits into shades:
- Lord Warden Dusk "You fools are beneath me! My shadows will contend with you. What did Lyranth promise you? Why aid that wretch? There are no spoils here but death! Her clan deserved their fate! Their souls will serve me unendingly!"
Defeating the shades:
- Lord Warden Dusk "Impressive... for insects. All you've done is delay the inevitable!"
After defeating the Lord Warden, his soul will emerge from his corpse:
- Soul of Dusk "No! I will not suffer this!"
- Lyranth: "My clan suffered it. And now, you will."