Online:Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor|
|Location||Imperial City Prison|
|Daedra Hearts, Key Fragments, Toxic Cleaver|
- Pledge: Imperial City Prison: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Imperial City Prison.
- Summary Execution: Aid Lyranth on her path to vengeance, and liberate some lost souls along the way.
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, Ibomez is immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Toxic Pool
- The center of the room contains a pool of acid that does moderate poison damage over time to players inside it. Players should avoid standing in the pool if possible.
- Summon Flesh Grenades
- Throughout the fight the boss will also summon Flesh Grenades throughout the room. These green blobs on the floor will explode after a while as indicated by a red circle, dealing minor poison damage as well as knocking back the player. These grenades can be thrown by players by standing near one and pressing the synergy button to aim and throw it. This is important for some of the other attacks the boss does.
- Summon Flesh Atronach
- At the beginning of the fight the boss will summon a Flesh Atronach to attack the party. This atronach will enrage and wipe the group if players take to long to kill it, so DPS should focus this down quickly. Throwing Flesh Grenades on the atronach will cause it to take more damage, this can help if many atronachs are up at once.
- The boss swings its weapon doing moderately high physical damage. If taunted the boss will be forced to use this on the tank only.
- Being hit by the boss's swing deals minor physical damage over time.
- The boss swings its weapon upwards doing high physical damage and stunning the player hit. Players should block the reduce the damage taken and prevent the knockback. If taunted the boss will be forced to use this on the tank only.
- Toxic Cleave
- The boss releases a wave of poison from itself as indicated by a red cone dealing high poison damage. The tank should face the boss away from the team to prevent them from being hit. All flesh grenades hit by Toxic Cleave will also explode, potentially hindering players during later phases of the fight.
- Blight Bomb
- The boss throws green blobs at all players in front of him, dealing minor poison damage over time.
- The boss fears the whole group, and then runs to and stuns a random player with an unbreakable stun. The boss then charges up a heavy swing, which must be interrupted by a teammate. Failure to do so will lead to instant death for the victim.
- Summon Inmates
- At 75%, 50%, and 25% health the boss will run to the pool in the middle and summon inmates from the gates along the walls. While summoning the inmates the boss will take reduced damage. The inmates will walk slowly to the acid pool in the center, and players will have to kill the inmates before they reach the pool and dissolve. If too many inmates reach the pool, a Flesh Atronach will be summoned to attack the party. Players have to throw the Flesh Grenades around the room on the inmates, which will kill them instantly, as they have too much health to kill them all in a timely manner using normal attacks.
- Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor:' "Have you brought me these mortals as gifts, Lyranth? I'm flattered."
- Lyranth: "Let's see if you're still blushing when we stick your head on a pike."
Casting Toxic Cleave:
- "May this venom boil your blood!
- "Let's thin that flesh of yours!"
Casting Blight Bomb:
- "Open wide!"
- "Accept this gift, and perish!"
- "Have some tainted flesh!"
- "Drink up!"
- "One death at a time!"
- "Let's grind some meat!"
- "You die first!"
- "How dare you?"
- "I won't be denied!"
Casting Summon Inmates:
- "If you won't run, then perish!"
- "Your bones will become our spears, your flesh will power our spells."
- "You should have fled from this place when you could. Now your flesh will serve me."
|Imperial City Prison Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, the Lord Warden's Council, and Lord Warden Dusk in the Imperial City Prison.||Trophy: Lord Warden Dusk (image)|
|Out of Sight||50||In Imperial City Prison, defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, and Lord Warden Dusk without any group member being noticed by the Vigilant Watchers.|
|Imperial City Prison Conqueror||15||Defeat the Overfiend, Ibomez the Flesh Sculptor, the Gravelight Sentry, the Flesh Abomination, the Lord Warden's Council, and Lord Warden Dusk in Veteran Imperial City Prison.||Putrid Flesh Teal
Bust: Lord Warden Dusk (image)
|Life Sentence||50||Defeat all mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Imperial City Prison without suffering a group member death.|
|No Prison Can Hold Me||50||Defeat all mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Imperial City Prison within forty five minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players enter The Bastion.|