Patrolling Horrors are bosses found in the districts of the Imperial City. As the name would imply, they patrol the district rather than standing in place. Unlike most enemies, the Patrolling Horrors are not leashed. This can make fleeing impossible once you've triggered their aggression. Patrolling Horrors are designed to be taken on by large groups, although large Tel Var Stone drops encourage smaller and more skilled group play. They are guaranteed to drop a trophy needed to open Trophy Vaults.
- Amoncrul — Nobles District
- Baron Thirsk — Nobles District
- Glorgoloch the Destroyer — Arena District
- Immolator Charr — Temple District
- King Khrogo — Arena District
- Lady Malygda — Arboretum
- Mazaluhad — Temple District
- Nunatak — Memorial District
- The Screeching Matron — Elven Gardens District
- Volghass — Memorial District
- Ysenda Resplendent — Arboretum
- Zoal the Ever-Wakeful — Elven Gardens District
There are a few Achievements associated with Patrolling Horrors.
|Horror of Horrors||15||Defeat all the Patrolling Horrors in the Imperial City.|
|Midyear Horror||15||Defeat all the Patrolling Horrors in the Imperial City during the Midyear Mayhem.|