Patrolling Horrors are bosses found in the districts of the Imperial City. As the name would imply, they patrol the district rather than standing in place. Unlike most enemies, the Patrolling Horrors are not leashed. This can make fleeing impossible once you've triggered their aggression. Patrolling Horrors are designed to be taken on by large groups, although large Tel Var Stone drops encourage smaller and more skilled group play. They are guaranteed to drop Key Fragments needed to open Trophy Vaults.
- Lady Malygda — a Spider Daedra who spawns on the junction at the southeast part of the circular road, on the opposite side from the flag.
- Ysenda Resplendent — a Harvester who spawns on the northwest part of the circular road, just in front of the flag.
- The Screeching Matron — giant Clannfear who spawns at the central crossroads.
- Zoal the Ever-Wakeful — a Watcher
- Nunatak — a Frost Atronach that spawns on the southernmost part of the circular road, just in front of the flag.
- Volghass — a Flesh Atronach
Patrolling Horrors have a chance to drop the following Antiquity Leads:
- Carved Signet Base (Death Dealer's Fete)
- Malacath's Brutal Rune Core (Malacath's Band of Brutality)
- The Heartland (view furnishing)
- Moth Priest's Cleansing Bowl (view furnishing)
- Jeweled Skull of Ayleid Kings (view furnishing)
There are a few Achievements associated with Patrolling Horrors.
|Horror of Horrors||15||Defeat all the Patrolling Horrors in the Imperial City.|
|Midyear Horror||15||Defeat all the Patrolling Horrors in the Imperial City during the Midyear Mayhem.|