Online: Elven Gardens District
|Xivkyn Hammerfist, Xivkyn Dreadweaver, Xivkyn Voidstalker, Legion Zero Dreadnaught, Legion Zero Deadeye, Legion Zero Templar, Legion Zero Veteran
Brell the Spinecracker, Kazarvel Scathe-Knight, Xorolagora the Shearflame, Zoal the Ever-Wakeful, The Screeching Matron
Horses, Imperial Citizens
|Northwestern Imperial City|
The Elven Gardens District is the northwestern district of the Imperial City. Here, the Xivkyn oversee Legion Zero's siege of the city. The Elven Gardens District is bordered by the Memorial District to the north and the Nobles District to the south.
Zoal the Ever-Wakeful and The Screeching Matron are this district's Patrolling Horrors. They wander back and forth along the central road leading towards the capture point. They also peek at the streets to the north and south, particularly the road to the north. The road south is crowded by Legion traitors and siege engines, while the northern street is emptier and has more room for the titans to move.
Kazarvel Scathe-Knight patrols the forge in the southwestern portion of the district.
- Elven Gardens District Objective: Help a spy within Legion Zero steal an important artifact.
- Dousing the Fires of Industry: Halt Legion Zero's production of siege weaponry.
- Scouting the Elven Gardens: Scout and secure the Elven Gardens rally point.
Each Alliance has a rally point inside one of the district's ruined buildings which can be accessed from their Alliance Base in the Imperial Sewers. The rally points are protected areas which members of enemy alliances cannot access, although if approached from particular angles, enemy players may be able to attack players leaving the rally point with ranged weapons and spells. There is a Sanctuary area in the interior of the rally point which nullifies all damage while a player is standing in it.
Dominion Rally Point
Quintia Rullus can be encountered here. The rally point is located just north of the capture point.
Covenant Rally Point
Quintia Rullus can be encountered here. The rally point is located southeast of the Planar Armor Trophy Vault.
Pact Rally Point
Quintia Rullus can be encountered here, she is sitting on a pile of debris near the western doorway. The rally point is located just south of the capture point.
The Elven Gardens District capture point is located on the bridge to the inaccessible Imperial Palace, in the southeast of the district. The Elven Gardens Safe House lies beneath the capture point.
- Planar Armor Trophy Vault — A treasure vault located in the northern portion Elven Gardens District of the Imperial City.
- The Elven Gardens district also appeared in Oblivion.
- You may come across a random event where Legion Zero soldiers are fiddling with the wreckage of a cart in the streets. This cart is manned by an armored horse. You can kill the traitors and set the horse free. The beast will rear up and whinny before taking off.
- You may see Imperial Citizens cleaning debris off the streets along the primary northern street leading to the Memorial District. You can kill the surrounding enemies, allowing the civilians time to flee.