Clannfear are aggressive, quick, and dangerous bestial Daedra. They have a small frill, plated spikes on their spines, and a deadly tri-tipped tail. They are flock inclined—they will work together to bring down enemies—but they are still deadly individually. They have bird-like movements, but retain an almost brutish quality to their attacks.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee headbutt that does minor physical damage.
- Tail Spike
- The clannfear swings its tail around, doing moderate physical damage to all enemies around it as indicated by a red circle.
- Rending Leap
- The clannfear leaps on the target, stunning them for a while.
- While stunned, the clannfear will chew on the target, dealing moderate physical damage over time and healing itself. This can be interrupted or broken free from.
- Ferocious Charge
- Savage Claw
- Melee attack that deals major physical damage.
- The Clannfear deals melee damage with its crest.
Quests Involving Clannfear
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Daughter of Giants: Rescue Lyris Titanborn from her Coldharbour prison.
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- Ancient Clannfear, fought during the main questline
- The Devourer, a clannfear found in the Imperial City's Arena District
- Gurlisk, a clannfear found in Stonefalls
- Gutsripper, a clannfear found in Cheesemonger's Hollow
- Maebomaz, a clannfear encountered in the Emberflint Mine
- Marrow, a clannfear found at the Refuge of Dread
- Marrow Thief, a clannfear found in The Vile Manse
- Nazullu, a clannfear encountered in Craglorn
- Rotmouth, a non-hostile clannfear found in the Hollow City
- The Screeching Matron, a clannfear found in the Elven Gardens District of the Imperial City
- Shadowrend, a clannfear encountered in the Banished Cells I
- Snapjaw, a clannfear found at the Heretic's Summons camp
- Spinesnap, a clannfear encountered during the Anchors from the Harbour quest
Generic, unnamed Clannfear can be encountered in various places across Tamriel, including delves, dungeons, and DLC content. These Clannfear have varying stats, namely health. Below is a list of Clannfear, categorized by location, difficulty and health.
|Zone / Dungeon||Specific Location||Difficulty||Health|
|The Banished Cells II||The whole dungeon||196465(?)|
|The Banished Cells I||Summoned by Angata the Clannfear Handler||2947064808|
|(?)||Group Boss summons||60418|
|Nobles District||Summoned by the Screeching Matron||31364|
|Unfinished Dolmen||Summoned prior to the boss' arrival||90628|
|Maelstrom Arena||Vale of the Surreal||22393(?)|
|Theater of Despair||17914(?)|
|Dragonstar Arena||Round 7: The Circle of Rituals||71218302117|
|Vateshran Hollows: The Brimstone Den||Brimstone Den done first||51235129649|
|Brimstone Den done second||61482(?)|
|Brimstone Den done third||87100(?)|