Clannfears are aggressive, quick, and dangerous Daedric creatures. They have a small frill, plated spikes on their spines, and a deadly tri-tipped tail. They are flock inclined—they will work together to bring down enemies—but they are still deadly individually. They have bird-like movements, but retain an almost brutish quality to their attacks.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee headbutt that does minor physical damage.
- Tail Spike
- The clannfear swings its tail around, doing moderate physical damage to all enemies around it as indicated by a red circle.
- Rending Leap
- The clannfear leaps on the target, stunning them for a while.
- While stunned, the clannfear will chew on the target, dealing moderate physical damage over time and healing itself up. This can be interrupted or broken free from.
Quests Involving Clannfear
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Daughter of Giants: Rescue Lyris Titanborn from her Coldharbour prison.
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- Ancient Clannfear, located during the main questline
- The Devourer, a clannfear found in the Imperial City's Arena District
- Gurlisk, a clannfear found in Stonefalls
- Gutsripper, a clannfear found in Cheesemonger's Hollow
- Maebomaz, a clannfear encountered in the Emberflint Mine
- Marrow, a clannfear found at the Refuge of Dread
- Marrow Thief, a clannfear found in The Vile Manse
- Nazullu, a clannfear encountered in Craglorn
- Rotmouth, a non-hostile clannfear found in the Hollow City
- The Screeching Matron, a clannfear found in the Elven Gardens District of the Imperial City
- Shadowrend, a clannfear encountered in the Banished Cells I
- Snapjaw, a clannfear found at the Heretic's Summons camp
- Spinesnap, a clannfear encountered during the Anchors from the Harbour quest