Online:The Vile Manse
- The Colovians of the Imperial West are generally known as a devout people, dedicated to the Eight Divines and the old Imperial virtues. But every generation throws up a few who turn to dark and sinister pursuits; these are known to their compatriots as the Woeful Colovians.
|Graccus, Frost Atronach, Skeletal Corruptor, Skeletal Ravager
|Northern Woods, Reaper's March|
|Northwestern Reaper's March|
The Vile Manse is a public dungeon in northwestern Reaper's March. The entrance to it is in an abandoned Colovian-style mansion, where a key obtained for the The Waking Dreamer quest is needed to open the cellar, where most of the enemies are found. At the end of the cellar, there is a large hole that goes to collapsed cavern containing an Ayleid ruin.
- The Vile Manse Objective: Investigate the Vile Manse.
- Dread Atronach, a frost atronach (Group Challenge)
- Marrow Thief, a clannfear
- Pelona the Marksman, an Imperial member of the Colovian Raiders
- Primalist Orata, a skeleton
- Sergeant Atilus, an Imperial member of the Colovian Raiders
- Venissia the Twisted, a Dark Seducer
- Xevat-Golok, a daedroth
There are three Achievements associated with this location:
|Vile Manse Group Event||50||Defeat the damned creations of Graccus' frost experiments at the Vile Manse.|
|The Vile Manse Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in The Vile Manse.|
|The Vile Manse Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in The Vile Manse.|