The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Among the ancient ancestral spirits who accompanied Saint Veloth and the Chimer into the promised land of Morrowind, the four Daedra Lords, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath, are known as the Four Corners of the House of Troubles."
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
Sunken Vaults, Upper Level:
Galur Rithari, Dremora Hunterkyn, Dremora Kynlurker, Clannfear, Hunger, Scamp, Spider Daedra
Sunken Vaults, Lower Level:
Phobbiicus (Delve Boss), Worm Cult Assassin, Worm Cult Battlemage, Worm Cult Dreadmage, Worm Cult Necromancer, Worm Cult Reverent, Daedroth, Ogrim
|Northeast of Gnisis|
- At Any Cost: Take steps to help Mistress Dratha beat death.
- Daedric Disruptions: Prevent Worm Cultists from completing their Daedra summoning rituals.
- Relics of Ashalmawia: Help recover historical relics from a Daedric ruin.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Ashalmawia.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There are two achievements associated with this location:
|Ashalmawia Explorer||5||Explore and clear Ashalmawia.|
|Daedric Explorer||10||Visit all of the Daedric ruins in Vvardenfell.|