|Zone Story Quests||11|
|Points of Interest||19|
|The Hollow City|
|Shrouded Plain, Fist of Stone, Black Garrison|
The dreadful Oblivion plane of Coldharbour is a place of death, despair, and infinite cruelty. It is ruled by Molag Bal, the Lord of Brutality and Domination, a Daedric Prince dedicated to enslaving all the mortals of Nirn.
|Achievements • Antiquities • Books • Fish|
- 1 Places
- 2 Quests
- 3 Skyshards
- 4 Sets
- 5 Notes
- 6 Maps
- 7 Gallery
For more information on Coldharbour, see the lore article.
- Aba-Loria — An Ayleid ruin in central Coldharbour, east of the Spurned Peak containing Worm Cultists.
- The Cave of Trophies — A cave containing Daedra in central Coldharbour, just southeast of the Cliffs of Failure.
- The Vault of Haman Forgefire — A Nordic ruin in southeastern Coldharbour, north of the Everfull Flagon containing Draugr.
- The Grotto of Depravity — A cave in southern Coldharbour, southwest of the Hollow City containing Daedra.
- Mal Sorra's Tomb — A Dunmer tomb in central Coldharbour, southwest of the Orchard containing undead.
- The Wailing Maw — A cave in northeastern Coldharbour, northeast of the Lost Fleet containing Daedra.
Points of Interest
- The Black Forge — A Daedric ruin in eastern Coldharbour.
- The Chasm — A battlefield in central Coldharbour, just north of the Hollow City.
- Cliffs of Failure — A battlefield in eastern Coldharbour, northeast of the Hollow City.
- Court of Contempt — A Daedric ruin in Coldharbour, northeast of the Hollow City.
- The Endless Stair — Molag Bal's citadel in northern Coldharbour.
- The Everfull Flagon — A tavern in southeastern Coldharbour.
- The Great Shackle — A Daedric ruin in eastern Coldharbour.
- Haj Uxith — An Argonian village in southwestern Coldharbour, southwest of the Library of Dusk.
- The Hollow City — A city in central Coldharbour.
- Library of Dusk — An Ayleid ruin in southern Coldharbour, west of the Hollow City.
- The Lightless Oubliette — A Daedric ruin in western Coldharbour.
- The Lost Fleet — A ship graveyard in northeastern Coldharbour.
- The Manor of Revelry — A Daedric ruin in northern Coldharbour, northwest of the Orchard.
- The Moonless Walk — A forest in western Coldharbour, east of the Lightless Oubliette.
- The Orchard — A large cemetery in central Coldharbour, across the Chasm north of the Hollow City.
- The Reaver Citadel — A fortress in northern Coldharbour which was once a city in Tamriel.
- Spurned Peak — A tower in northwestern Coldharbour.
- Tower of Lies — A mine in central Coldharbour, northwest of the Hollow City.
- The Vile Laboratory — A Dwemer ruin in southern Coldharbour, southeast of the Hollow City.
- Cadwell's Hovel — Located south of the Hollow City in southern Coldharbour.
- Endless Overlook — Located east of the Endless Stair in northern Coldharbour.
- Fighters Guildhall — Located in the northeast corner of the Hollow City.
- Forsaken Village — Located northwest of the Hollow City in central Coldharbour.
- Mages Guildhall — The Mages Guild's base of operations in the Hollow City.
- Shrine of Kyne — Located southeast of The Everfull Flagon in southeastern Coldharbour.
- Survivor's Camp — Located east of the Reaver Citadel in northern Coldharbour.
- Deathspinner's Lair — The site of a ruined windmill in Coldharbour.
- Font of Schemes — A Daedric ruin in western Coldharbour.
- Aba-Darre — An Ayleid well in northwestern Coldharbour, east of Spurned Peak.
- Cynhamoth's Grove — A grove in northern Coldharbour, west of the Orchard.
- Daedroth Larder — A burned out house in central Coldharbour, just northwest of the Court of Contempt.
- Duriatundur's Killing Field — A clearing in northwestern Coldharbour, just north of the Moonless Walk.
- Risen Court — A ritual site in northern Coldharbour, just east of the Manor of Revelry.
- Zemarek's Hollow — A small ruin in central Coldharbour, just east of the Vile Laboratory.
- The Chasm Wayshrine — Located just south of the Chasm.
- Court of Contempt Wayshrine — Located east of the Court of Contempt.
- Endless Stair Wayshrine — Located south of the Endless Stair.
- Everfull Flagon Wayshrine — Located northwest of the Everfull Flagon.
- Great Shackle Wayshrine — Located just west of the Great Shackle.
- Haj Uxith Wayshrine — Located east of Haj Uxith.
- Hollow City Wayshrine — Located in the west of the Hollow City, near the exit to the Shrouded Plain.
- Library of Dusk Wayshrine — Located northwest of the Library of Dusk.
- Manor of Revelry Wayshrine — Located just outside of the Manor of Revelry.
- Moonless Walk Wayshrine — Located west-northwest of the Moonless Walk.
- The Orchard Wayshrine — Located south of the Orchard.
- Reaver Citadel Wayshrine — Located south of the Reaver Citadel.
- Shrouded Plains Wayshrine — Located north of the Tower of Lies in western Coldharbour.
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- The Foundry of Woe — A prison stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Halls of Torment — A prison stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Heart's Grief — Molag Bal's palace and the most feared place in all Coldharbour.
- The Wailing Prison — A sub-location of Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion.
This stronghold is visited during the Fighters Guild questline.
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Radiant Champion.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Meridia's Lightbearer.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Army of Meridia Story Quests
- The Hollow City: Set up a base of operations in the Hollow City.
- The Army of Meridia: Build an army to take on a Daedric Prince.
- Into the Woods: Search a dark forest for signs of the Fighters Guild.
- Light from the Darkness: Free the Last Ayleid King.
- Vanus Unleashed: Prevent the Daedra from using Galerion's essence to power the Planemeld.
- Breaking the Shackle: Destroy Molag Bal's Great Shackle.
- Crossing the Chasm: Secure the Chasm and gain access to Molag Bal's personal domain.
- The Harvest Heart: Eliminate or ally with the enslaved vampires of the Orchard.
- The Citadel Must Fall: Storm the Dremora defenses to reach the Endless Stair.
- The Final Assault: Launch an assault on the Endless Stair and destroy the Planar Vortex.
Shrouded Plain Side Quests
- The Library of Dusk: Break the illusory effects of the library's magicka matrix.
- The Lost Lute: Return a musical instrument to its owner.
- Through the Daedric Lens: Gain access to a dangerous Daedric library.
- Truth, Lies, and Prisoners: Jump into a deep pit and help rescue the prisoners there.
- Saving Stibbons: Rescue the hapless manservant from a beautiful Daedra.
- Wisdom of the Ages: Reconcile the scholars and warriors of an ancient Argonian settlement.
Black Garrison Side Quests
- The Endless War: Participate in the Observer's game to win the mages' freedom.
- Hall of Judgment: Rescue Mages Guild members from Coldharbour's justice.
- Holes in the World: Escort Mezha-dro on his mission to seal tears in Oblivion.
- A Misplaced Pendant: Return a lost pendant to its owners.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: Help separate the souls of Gadris and Zur.
- Soul Survivors: Free village leaders from Coldharbour's clutches.
- Special Blend: Investigate the alluring mead at a Coldharbour tavern.
Fist of Stone Side Quests
- The Anguish Gem: Destroy a powerful soul gem to disrupt Molag Bal's research.
- Between Blood and Bone: Recover the Crown of Bones and remove the curse of the Lost Fleet.
- A Graveyard of Ships: Investigate the lost fleet of the All-Flags Navy.
- News of Fallen Kin: Inform a Nord that his cousin has been killed.
- Old Bones: Assemble a body for the talking skull of a sailor.
- What the Heart Wants: Rescue the wayward manservant from another life-threatening situation.
- Mind of Madness: Escape a labyrinthine structure in Coldharbour.
Vaults of Madness Pledge: Explore the Vaults of Madness and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Pledge: Vaults of Madness: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Vaults of Madness.
|East of the bastion of deceit.||At the bottom of the Tower of Lies, near the water||When you enter this area, you will not be able to escape via normal means without finishing the quest here.|
|Discarded from the mages' walls.||South of the Mages Guildhall outside of the city|
|Seek a shattered bridge suspended.||Outside The Lightless Oubliette, west of Moonless Walk Wayshrine, in the water|
|Unfit for court.||Just outside the south wall of the Court of Contempt|
|Ejected from the Village.||Southwest of Village of the Lost, in the water|
|Among the vessel's burnt cousins.||Near the Everfull Flagon Tavern, surrounded by Soul Shriven|
|In the Chasm's western watchtower.||In the Chasm, west of portal||†|
|Not invited into the plotting wives' home.||Outside the Manor of Revelry, behind the broken wall||†|
|Washed to strange shores with the fleet.||At the Lost Fleet, go through the Coral Tower Tunnel to the other end. Exiting the tunnel turn right, skyshard is in the water on coral.||†||You cannot enter the Coral Tower Tunnel without starting the Between Blood and Bone quest. However, it is possible to reach the top of the tower by climbing up a fallen mast just west of The Wailing Maw. You will probably need Major Expedition or some other Movement Speed improvement to make the jump. Sorcerers can use Bolt Escape instead.|
|Among the bones of Aba-Loria.||Aba-Loria, side room downstairs after coming out of the main room.|
|Enduring Forgefire's flames.||The Vault of Haman Forgefire, top room in lava|
|Seek the deepest depravity.||The Grotto of Depravity, top left, in the water|
|Entombed in the Orchard.||Mal Sorra's Tomb, large room left of the entrance||†|
|One of the hunters' many prides.||The Cave of Trophies, bottom room on the left, full of Clannfear and Dremora|
|Where endless cries issue forth.||The Wailing Maw, big room, bottom right with Frost Atronach||†|
|Behind disaster-claimed Dunmer hall.||Village of the Lost, western side of the 'Ruins of Silver Run' island|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
|Meridia's Blessed Armor||
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|The Worm's Raiment||
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
|Vaults of Madness||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
|Vaults of Madness||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Vaults of Madness||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Vaults of Madness||Monster Helm Sets|
|Set Name||Traits Needed||Bonuses||Crafting Site|
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
|Font of Schemes|
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
- Before One Tamriel, each Alliance had its own instance of Coldharbour.
- You can gain early access to Coldharbour by teleporting to a guildmember who is in the zone, which enables the Hollow City Wayshrine.
- There are several mounts themed after Coldharbour: the Black Forge Iron Senche, the Planemeld Courser, and the Cursebound Sabre Cat Prowler.