The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Magic Damage is the most common type of non-Physical Damage. It is available from many sources, and is basically the "default" for all magical damage effects.
- Many skills on the Nightblade's Assassination, and Siphoning, and Shadow skill lines.
- Most skills on the Sorcerer's Dark Magic skill line and Daedric Curse from the Daedric Summoning skill line.
- Most skills on the Templar's Aedric Spear and Dawn's Wrath skill lines.
- All Restoration Staves.
- All weapons enchanted with a Glyph of Decrease Health (Okoma), Glyph of Absorb Health (Oko), Glyph of Absorb Magicka (Makko), or Glyph of Absorb Stamina (Deni).
- The skills on the Soul Magic skill line.
- The Vampire's Drain Essence and Bat Swarm skills.
- The Mages Guild's Entropy skill.
- Most skills on the Undaunted's skill line.
- The Inhale skill on the Dragonknight's Draconic Power skill line as well as the Fragmented Shield and Shattered Rocks morphs on the Earthen Heart skill line.