|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
|It has been proposed that Online:Frost Damage be renamed and moved to Online:Cold Damage.
To leave a message about the renaming of this article, please add it to this article's
Frost Damage is a type of magical damage. It is not that commonly seen outside of the Warden class, as none of the other classes have a skill line devoted to it. Some enemies do use it but not many—Frost Atronachs being the most notable. Can cause the Status Effect Chilled.
- All Ice Staves.
- The Winter's Embrace skill line of the Warden class.
- All weapons enchanted with a Glyph of Frost (using a Dekeipa runestone). Note that staves may be enchanted with a different elemental damage, so a single staff could do both Frost and another type of damage.
- The Mages Guild's Meteor ultimate skill's morph Ice Comet (it does Fire Damage otherwise).
There are several ways of protecting yourself against Frost Damage.
- Nord characters have access to the Resist Frost passive skill, which reduces all Frost Damage received.
- A Glyph of Frost Resist, created with a Dekeipa Essence rune and a negative Potency rune, can be applied to jewelry.
- Any effect which increases your Spell Resistance will also reduce Frost Damage in addition to several other elemental types.
- Champion Points spent in Elemental Defender on The Lady constellation will reduce damage from frost.