Online: Poison Damage
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- The Bow skill's Poison Arrow skill and its morphs.
- The Acid Spray morph of the Bow's Arrow Spray skill.
- The Lethal Arrow morph of the Bow's Snipe skill.
- Several of the Dragonknight's skills have a morph that changes their damage to poison: Searing Strike's Venomous Claw morph, Fiery Breath's Noxious Breath morph, and Magma Armor's Corrosive Armor morph.
- The Subterranean Assault morph of the Warden's Scorch skill.
- The Venom Skull morph of the Necromancer's Flame Skull skill.
- All weapons enchanted with a Glyph of Poison (using a Kuoko runestone).
- The Undaunted's skill Trapping Webs, and also the spiders created by its synergy if using its Shadow Silk morph.
- Poisons applied to weapons with a Ravage Health or Creeping Ravage Health effect also deal poison damage.[verification needed — see ]
There are several ways of protecting yourself against Poison Damage. These are most important for Werewolves, as they receive increased poison damage while transformed.
- Bosmer characters have access to the Resist Affliction passive skill, which reduces all Poison Damage received.
- A Glyph of Poison Resist, created with a Kuoko Essence rune and a negative Potency rune, can be applied to jewelry.
- Champion Points spent in Hardy on The Lady constellation will reduce damage from poison.