2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you take damage, you summon a cloud of leeching poison under the assailant. The cloud deals 27-1180 Poison damage every 1 second for 5 seconds and heals you for 100% of the damage caused. A cloud can be created once every 5 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Grievous Leeching Ward, quest reward for completing Summary Execution. Unlike the generic version, this shield is Daedric style. Drawing this weapon may cause the Soul of Dusk to speak to you.
- Warden's Courage, unique loot from Lord Warden Dusk.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.