The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- All skills in the Sorcerer's Storm Calling skill line. (Except Surge and Bolt Escape (Streak morph does deal Shock damage).)
- The Sorcerer's Summon Storm Atronach skill.
- All Lightning Staves.
- The Force Shock skill from the Destruction Staff and both of its morphs.
- All weapons enchanted with a Glyph of Shock (using a Meip runestone). Note that staves may be enchanted with a different elemental damage, so a single staff could do both Shock and another type of damage.
- The Sorcerer's summoned pets.
There are several ways of protecting yourself against Shock Damage.
- A Glyph of Shock Resist, created with a Meip Essence rune and a negative Potency rune, can be applied to jewelry.
- Any effect which increases your Spell Resistance will also reduce Shock Damage in addition to several other elemental types.
- Champion Points spent in Elemental Defender on The Lady constellation will reduce damage from shock.