Online: Hand of Mephala
2 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
3 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
5 items: When you take damage, you encase the ground beneath you in webs for 5 seconds, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within a 4 meter radius by 50% and applying Minor Fracture to them, reducing their by 1320. After 5 seconds the webs burst into venom, dealing 62-2693 Poison Damage. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.