- Before Rawl'kha Temple rose to prominence after the Riddle'Thar Epiphany, Sunspire was the preeminent house of worship in Anequina. If the rumors of Alkosh's return are true, it may be so again.
Sunspire is an ancient temple of Alkosh found in Northern Elsweyr.
Sunspire has been overrun by dragons. Legend has it that this is the place where Alkosh shouted down Pelinal Whitestrake, leaving behind a timewound. Each boss in this trial will have a unique hardmode.
A golden-scaled dragon, Nahviintaas, has come to the Spire and proclaims himself to be Alkosh. With him are two other dragons: Yolnahkriin, a red dragon, and Lokkestiiz, a white dragon. These two claim to be avatars of the two moons, Jone and Jode. You are tasked with ending the tyrannical reign of these false-gods.
You must kill Yolnahkriin and Lokkestiiz in order to reach Nahviintaas. You can kill them in either order, and their deaths break the seal that blocks the way to the false-god of time. In order to engage Nahviintaas on hard mode, the other two bosses must first be fought in hard mode before him. Activating hard mode for Lokkestiz and Yolnahkriin will induce Nahviintaas into flying down from his place at the spire to aid them. Completing the trial on veteran will earn you a skin, and completion of a challenger-like achievement will earn you a Senche mount that wears the veteran skin.
You will receive a Pristine Dragon Heartscale with your other rewards for completing this trial on hard mode.
- Sunspire Objective: Investigate Alkosh's return at Sunspire Temple.
- Sunspire Summons: Travel to Sunspire to meet Alkosh—Dragon God of Cats.
- Alkosh's Roar (A Senche-raht enemy)
- Jode's Fire-Fang (A giant, maned Senche-raht enemy)
- Jone's Gale-Claw (A giant, maned Senche-raht enemy)
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Claw of Yolnahkriin||
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Eye of Nahviintaas||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
|False God's Devotion||
2 items: Adds 9-833 Spell Critical
|Tooth of Lokkestiiz||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage