The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Skills and Abilities
- Boiling Oil
- The boiling oil surrounding Yolnahkriin's perch will damage you if you stand in it.
- Flame Aura
- If you are too close to Yolnahkriin (read: underneath him), you will be consumed by raging fire.
- Fire Breath
- Yolnahkriin breathes fire.
- Focused Fire
- Yolnahkriin will set down an orange aoe onto one player in front of him. The only way to survive Yolnahkriin's Focused Fire is to find a way to disperse the impact. Damage increases with every hit. Players must stack to distribute the damage. Works similarly to Shade of Siroria's Roaring Flare.
- Summon Fire Atronach
- Summons a Fire Atronach
- Summon Iron Atronach
- Summons a Iron Atronach
- Wing Thrash
- One hit kill, can connect if you fight from the side.
When you arrive on his island in the middle of the oil lake, he will taunt you if you idle in front of him.
- Yolnahkriin: "Leave and I may spare you."
- Yolnahkriin: "Dispose of yourself, before I do."
- Yolnahkriin: "You'll suffer for disturbing me."
- Yolnahkriin: "You dare enter my domain? Fools."
- Yolnahkriin: "Begone Vermin!"
- Summoning Fire Atronachs
- Yolnahkriin: "Obey me, living flames."
- Yolnahkriin: "Rise from the ash, servants of flame!"
- Yolnahkriin: "Burn them to cinders!"
- During the fight
- Yolnahkriin: "Drown in flame!"
- Yolnahkriin: "Persistent vermin. Time to stamp you out."
- Yolnahkriin: "The flames can feast on you."
- Yolnahkriin: "I'll blacken the sky with your smoldering corpses."
- Yolnahkriin: "You're lucky, but that won't last."
- Yolnahkriin: "My rage only makes the flames burn hotter!"
- Yolnahkriin: "I won't be beaten by vermin!"
- Yolnahkriin: "Never trifle with gods!"
- His name translates to "Fire-Vengeance" in the Dragon Language.