Skills and Abilities
When Nahviintas is engaged in combat, a ring of roaring flames surrounds the lunar platform where you are supposed to fight the false-god.
When you enter Sunspire's courtyard, Nahviintaas will greet you personally.
- Navhiintaas: "More have come to serve. Good. Kneel before your god and I will give you purpose."
- Mojha: "It's a trick! He'll make slaves of you. Resist while you can!"
- Navhiintaas: "Faithless. Put them in their place, then put them to work."
- Alkosh's Supplicant: "Don't resist! Alkosh will punish you!"
- Mojha: "Fool! This is our chance for freedom!"
- Moon-Bishop Azin-jo: "Glorious Alkosh! Your faithful are beset by these heretics! This one begs you to cast the wicked from this mountain once again."
- Nahviintaas: "You had one task, cat: gather faithful to serve me. Instead you have brought me troubles."
- Moon-Bishop Azin-jo: "Forgive Azin-jo! Spare your faithful from these heretics and this one will spread word of Alkosh's infinite mercy to every corner of the world!"
- Nahviintaas: "Mercy? I have no use for mercy any longer. Kill them all."
After you fight off his deluded worshippers, a shaken Azin-jo will head into Nahviintaas' roost to plead with him a final time.
- Moon-Bishop Azin-jo: "Great Alkosh! Do not forsake us! I beg—"
- Moon-Bishop Azin-jo: "You are tearing the wound wider! Why?"
- Moon-Bishop Azin-jo: "You—you are no Divine!"
- Nahviintaas: "I will remind you: Dragons are gods in the flesh."
When you arrive on the platform, Nahviintaas will be manipulating the time wound. He will then proceed to taunt you.
- Idle Dialogue
- Nahviintaas: "You think yourselves Dragon slayers. You'll soon learn that not all Dragons are created equal."
- Nahviintaas: "If you will not give your lives to me, I will take them."
- Nahviintaas: "Prideful whelps. You will be an example to others."
- Nahviintaas: "You would make worthy slaves. Accept me as your god and I will overlook your rebelliousness."
- Nahviintaas: "I would prefer your adoration, but I will accept your fear and awe."
- Summoning his Faithful
- Nahviintaas: "Destroy the heretics and become my true faithful."
- Nahviintaas: "Slaves! Your god grants you a chance to redeem your past failings."
- Nahviintaas: "Return, faithful. Earn your right to live."
- Nahviintaas: "Fear no death, for you already serve me eternally."
- Nahviintaas: "Serve me now, as you served me then."
- Nahviintaas: "These slaves are as limitless as time itself."
- Combat Dialogue
- Nahviintaas: "You look as insignificant from down here as you did up there."
- Nahviintaas: "Grovel before me!"
- Nahviintaas: "Suffer my wrath first hand."
- His name translates to "Fury-Shining" in the Dragon Language.