2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 1-129 Health Recovery
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: When you take damage while under 50% Health, you summon a preservation of nature around you for 5 seconds. Any damage you take from enemies outside of the preservation is reduced by 50%, and the first time an enemy tries to enter the preservation they are knocked back 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 45 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.